part 32

Tavia moaned softly and Chris slowly thrusted into her, making sure she felt everything

Tavia moaned softly and Chris slowly thrusted into her, making sure she felt everything. This wasn't like all the other times they had sex, he wanted to take his time with her.

"Fuck, baby!" She moaned, her back arched and he connected their hands.
"Damn, I love you. Look at me baby, tell me how much you love daddy." He groaned, wrapping her legs around his waist.

"Ooh, I love you so much baby. I promise." Tavia whimpered, feeling her stomach knot.
Chris stroked into her and bit his lip, trying not to finish too early. He always tried to make sure she got hers in first.

"Shit baby," He grunted, as a white coat covered his dick. He put one leg on the bed and gripped her waist.

"Oh my- f-fuck!" Tavia left scratches all over his back as he thrusted into her faster.
"Where you want me to nut baby?" He spoke in her ear, playing with her clit.
"I-in me daddy, oh shit!" She started squirting, and he shot himself into her.

They collapsed on the bed, but JT was far from done. She slipped Chris dick into her mouth, and his eyes shut tightly.
"Fuck girl." He groaned, grabbing her hair and biting his lip.

She moaned against him as he slipped his fingers into her, and curved them up.
She popped him out of her mouth and began jerking him off, while massaging his balls.
"Baby, chill out!" He grunted loudly, his body jerked as he reached his 6th climax of the night.

"Come on baby, i wanna taste you so bad, daddy." She smiled and kissed on his tattoos.
He shot his nut down her throat and she instantly swallowed.
"Gah damn." He mumbled, nut still leaking from his tip.

"I know my throat crazy." She laughed, cuddling up with him under the covers.