part 14

Chris 🤍U tryna meet roro?

Chris 🤍
U tryna meet roro?

Tavia 💕
Idk
Will her mom be mad?

Chris 🤍
Fuck ha

Tavia 💕
Oh okay 👌🏾
Well if I meet her will I have to fight ?

Chris 🤍
If u do ima shoot her tf

Tavia 💕
Yeahhh...
I don't think I should

Chris 🤍
Wtv
I'm on the way back to the house
Get dressed

Tavia 💕
Get dressed how?

Chris 🤍
One of them tight ass dresses
The white one that make that ass poke

Tavia 💕
LMAOO okay

Chris 🤍
See u in a minute baby

I glued my lashes on as Chris walked into his bedroom

"Hi baby." I smiled, and he came into the bathroom.
"Wassup baby, you look beautiful. Ion even wanna go out no more." He chuckled, kissing around my neck.

"Boy, move. Are we going to dinner or something?" I asked. He shrugged and i rolled my eyes.
"Just make sure you ready in like 20 minutes." He said, slapping my ass and walking out of the room.
I shook my head, and continued to get ready.

"It's so pretty out here, how much-"
"Stop worrying bout the cost of shit, Tavia. That don't even matter." He cut me off and I shrugged.
"I'm just not used to all this money being spent on me." I said and he kissed my lips, as we walked down the boardwalk in Santa Monica.

"Get used to it baby, cause this barely put a dent in what ima spend on you." He smirked. I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder, and he reached into his pocket.
"Girl, why you walking so fast? Stand right here for a second." He chuckled and I stopped walking, as he stood in front of me.

He opened the small box, and my eyebrows furrowed.
"Chris-"
"This ain't what you think it is, just something to hold us until we get there." He said and I sighed, nodding.

"I just wanna promise you that ima be the best man and partner I can to you. I promise ima marry you girl, but until we make it happen, you need to know how much I love and appreciate you, and how much you changed a nigga in a couple of months." He smiled, and slid the ring onto my left hand.

I pouted and hugged him tight, and held myself back from crying.
"Now," He said, picking me up. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Can I fuck the life outta you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes you can." I laughed, and kissed his lips.