part 17

"You look so good baby, i don't wanna leave anymore

"You look so good baby, i don't wanna leave anymore." Tavia pouted as she watched Chris clip all his jewelry on.
"I told you to move in with me but no, you wanna be in yo city." He mumbled and rolled his eyes.

"At least I get to be with daddy on Valentines Day." She smiled, straddling his lap. He kissed her neck, and left small hickeys in the shape of a heart.
"Ow, Chris!" She whined, grabbing her makeup and covering the marks.

"Let the world see it baby, gotta let em know I'm marking my territory." He joked and she rolled her eyes.
"Hurry up, ion wanna miss our plans." She said and he threw his hands up.
"Alright." He chuckled and walked out of the bathroom.

"This is so pretty Chris, I love it." Tavia smiled, admiring the chain Chris got her.
"Your welcome baby, you-"
"Lemme show you yours." She said excitedly, grabbing the red bag. He smiled and pulled the paper out of the bag, revealing a small box.

He furrowed his eyebrows and glanced at her, while she was more nervous than ever.
Chris opened the box, expecting a bracelet, but his eyes widened seeing a pregnancy test.

"Baby," He mumbled, holding it. Tavia felt tears filling her eyes, scared of his reaction.
"Are you happy? Mad? What?" She asked. He looked up, and she noticed the tears that stained his face.

"I'm so fucking h-happy, yo ass for real? Like, deadass?" He chuckled and she nodded.
"I'm only a month, I was so scared to tell you. I thought you would hate me." She mumbled and he scrunched his face.

"Why would I hate you baby? You got my seed in there, I love you so much more now." He spoke softly, holding her chin.
"Because we've only been together for like a month, and I've known you for maybe 3. I just thought it happened to fast." She explained.

"Jatavia, you having my baby. I love you so much for this, you'll never know. Ion care if I knew you for a week, I would be the happiest nigga on the planet." He smiled, kissing her lips.
"I love you too baby, thank you." She sighed, laying her head on his shoulder.