Chapter 11

Naruto's POV

"Yes mom." "Yeah yeah I get it!" "Of course I'll do that." After nagging for minutes my mom hangs up. I look at the clock thinking about what I could do at this hour. This is evening and I have to study.

I wore the jacket over this t-shirt and go outside locking the room intending to head to the library. I can come back in time. I was thinking about asking Hinata to tag along but then I thought she could be busy at this hour or maybe not.

I bow my head a little as usual seeing the old librarian who is sitting behind the counter with a worn out book on her thin hand and her glasses are almost slipping away from her nose. And bows her head in response as well. This is a small gesture we make.

I sit on the chair which is a little away from the big window and I consider this place as my usual spot. The outside area is being lighten up by the lamp posts over there. I shouldn't think about anything else but study.

I took a book that was needed and push my nose into it and look nowhere else. I have always been that kind of guy who would die while studying and get no clue. That makes me the biggest nerd that can exist in this world.

I was engrossed in reading while my eyelids are getting heavier. I needed some rest but wasn't ready to go back yet. I thought about shutting my eyes for some minutes as I bended my head over the table to do so. But I never knew I would fall asleep like that.

When I opened my eyes, the room got darker. Seems like the librarian lady has forgotten about me and went out locking the room. I sigh. It's not like I'm afraid of dark and I won't possibly be able to find the switch to turn on the lights in this big library and doing it will cause problem because I'm still out even though the time of the gate closing is long passed. but it's too hot in here now that everything is turned
off.

I make my way to the big window and open it so that the wind comes in. Even it is almost winter but the hot air is still there. The cold wind hit my face and I smiled feeling relieved. Feels like my night here won't be that bad.

I turned on the phone and did something to lighten up this place. Then I went back to chair. I pulled both the chair and the table to the window and set it up perfectly. Now I won't feel hot.

I take a seat on the chair that I pulled taking it here and then my head lands on the chair. This position isn't that comfortable but I can pass the whole night without sleeping. I was still trying to sleep even though my back is already sore after sitting like this for hours when I fell asleep.

Then some scrunching noises comes my to ears. I quickly lift my head up to see what's happening. The sound is like someone is walking in the garden and the thing is close to the window. I can't help but get scared. I don't believe in ghosts but there could be some kind of animals because this place is close to the forest.

I rush to the corner forgetting to close the window. I cursed under my breath and mentally smack myself hard. I sigh and gather a little courage before running to the open big window thinking of closing it real quick but the thing is even faster. It jumped through the window coming into this dark lonely library.

I was so scared that I forgot about the rule about no screaming in the library no matter what and was about to do that but that thing got me even faster and I felt it's hand slapping against my about to open mouth and made me shut immediately. How can it see me?

Then I realized the thing which is holding me strongly is a human, not a beast like I was imagining. I start to pant. Then the person spoke in his cold voice that sent shiver to my spine,"Shut up."

I recognize this voice! I push him away showing some of my reflexes as I didn't find his presence safe. I quickly found my phone on the table and turn on the light. The person who came in climbing up the high wall and came through the window is Sasuke.

He says with a smirk on his lips,"We surely are fated to meet each other." That's not even something pleasant. His presence screams danger. If I want to study here peacefully, I surely will have to keep distance from this cold blooded psychopath or whatever.

I inquire,"Why are you here at this hour? Why did you climb up like some monkey?" Sasuke chuckles surprisingly. He says in a mocking manner,"So you think of me as some monkey?" I frowned. Can he kill me if I piss him off?

I tell him,"That doesn't matter. The way you act sometimes is anything but normal." Sasuke says,"Who said everyone you see will come out as someone normal? However, I was out for hunting in that forest but I was the one to come late."

I ask him,"Is it allowed to hunt in that forest? That's cruelty." Sasuke says,"It's not something you are imagining. It was a game I was playing with others. Someone like you won't get it." I mumble before going back to the chair,"I hope you weren't killing some human."

"Hey, why are you sitting in the dark? Find the switch to turn on the lights." He says. I tell him,"Maybe you don't need to abide the law but I do. My father isn't the director of this school."

Sasuke says in response,"So you know that too? Seems like you are keeping an eye on me." I tell him,"No, I'm not."

I can't stand the idea of staying with him the whole night all alone in the locked room of the library. I tell him,"Hey president, can't you just call your friends and ask for their help? You can't possibly plan to stay here all night, can you?"

Sasuke says,"Well I've got no problem. But why can't you call your friends?" I tell him lowering my head,"I only have one here. Hinata, you know her right? I can't possibly disturb her by asking for her help this late."

Sasuke says,"Scoot over. I'm tired." I tell him,"Bring a chair for yourself. This chair has no space for you to sit." Sasuke says threatening,"You have nerve to order me around. Are you feeling that cozy with me to treat me like that?"

I almost forgot that he's the white prince, a cruel prince too. I sigh as I get up destroying my self esteem to do as he says and bring a chair for him to sit.

When I came back, he was already sitting on the one I brought for myself. I can't argue because of the power this bastard holds. I would be happy to crush him if I had the same power as him.

I set it up in a safe distance as I don't want to stay close to the guy in front of me. We spent some time without talking or making any noise. I was sure that Sasuke fell asleep until he spoke again.

"Hey, close the window. I feel cold." He said. I grit my teeth. I tell him,"But I feel hot." He says,"I don't care." I balled my fist unable to start an argument and went to actually close the window.

I spoke as I opened the window,"Is it okay for you now?" Sasuke doesn't say anything. I came back to my chair but after some minutes of his silence I started feel a bit worry for him. Why is he so quiet? I ask again,"Hey, are you okay?"

He says with his shaky breath,"Yes." That didn't sound okay. I went up and made my way to him to check up. I was hesitant to touch his body but I ended up doing it anyway. He seems to tremble. Is he cold? Does he have fever?

But checking his temperature, he seemed okay. I ask him,"Are you okay? Don't be stubborn." Sasuke says,"I have problems with temperature. I feel cold at night." Then I realize, he has no warm clothes on his body except for that shirt he's wearing.

I ask him,"Do you want this jacket?" Sasuke says without even lifting his head to take a look,"That won't do." I sigh. I mutter,"Seems like I've got no choice." I pulled the chair taking it close to Sasuke to sit beside him.

Sasuke lifts his head up finally to see what I'm up to. I sit on my chair being close to him and tell him,"Turn to me a bit." He asks me,"What are you doing?" I tell him insisting,"Please listen to me now, Sasuke." Sasuke was hesitant but making me surprised he did just like I told him to turn to me.

I hugged him and he flinched. I tell him,"Now move a little." He says trying to struggle,"Stop doing this. I don't like physical touch." I tell him,"I hate to do this too but do this for now." Sasuke calmed himself down as followed my every instruction.

I hugged him sitting in a comfortable position and put the jacket over us. I'm glad that this is a high stool chair and for this I'm able to hug him. I wonder why did I even consider to help him and even go this far?

The only thing that is hearable in this silence except for the ticking sound of the clock is Sasuke's loud heart beat and mine too. I ask him,"Why is your heart racing so fast?" That question seemed to piss Sasuke off as he scoffed,"Your heart rate is fast too, idiot!"