Chapter 5:

"What happen?" I asked Hazel making my way down the stairs.

"Can you go to the kitchen and get the both of us your dinner?" She said.

"I don't want dinner, I already ate" I said.

"I didn't ask about you. Matt has gone to get something from his car and I asked you to get it for Matt and I" she said.

"What? Can't you go and get it yourself?" I asked her annoyed.

"Just go and get it okay" she said in a rude manner.

"Fine" I said annoyed.

I walked in the kitchen and took out two plates and started equally distributing the pasta which was kept on the gas stove.

I took the plates out and kept it on the table which was in front of Hazel. Matt was sitting beside her now, they both were talking about something but they stopped as they saw me.

"We would have got it yourself" Matt said smiling at me.

"Actually Hazel tol-"

"Yes we could have got on our own" Hazel cut me off and I stared at her in shock.

I got irritated and went upstairs. I got in my room and slammed the door shut behind me. The room was cold and dull but in the dark the stars and all the paintings on my walls would shine because it was a different kind of paint and I loved it.

I sat up looking out of my window and noticed Jacob and Kristen walking hand in hand. Tears rolled down and I don't think it would stop.

It hurts to see them together like that, it hurts for even looking at him. It makes me feel low and sad.

My phone buzzed again and I remembered that I had to see who messaged me and what.

So I wiped my tears away and shut the window and then headed towards my phone which was kept on my bed.

I unlocked my phone and saw that I had two unread messages. Both of them were from some unknown number.

I went on messages and read the message. The message said "I am sorry" I read it out aloud.

Before I could reply I read the other message aloud "don't try contacting me, it's of no use" and I kept wondering who it could be.

Was it Jacob? Why was he messaging me? Does he really mean it? All these questions were racing in my mind and it kept me in mystery.

I tried calling on the number but no one would pick up. Then I tried tracing the number, I mean I called one of my friend because her dad does all this so he tried but he said that until I call and that person doesn't pick up he cannot trace the number. I tried calling a few more time but no one picked up.I went to sleep thinking it might be a wrong number.

"Wake up sleepy ass" I heard a manly voice.

"Who is this?" I asked trying to open my eyes.

"Your husband" I heard the voice filled with sarcasm.

As I tried to see who it was while my eyes adjusted. As soon ad I saw who it was I jumped out of bed and gave him a big hug.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you are here" I said hugging him.

"Woah woah, chill I am not going anywhere" he said.

"You said that last time and went away to New York" I said pulling away.

"Why are you making so much noise? I can here you from where I have parked my car" Isle said entering the room while she was busy in her phone.

"Look who is here" I said jumping up and down.