Chapter 12:

"Why the heck is he not getting up?" I whispered to Alex.

"I don't know!" She replied.

"We need to do something" I said and started thinking.

"We can't just loose like this" Alex said.

"What happen girls? Planning to loose?" Evan asked.

"No!" Alex yelled.

"I have an idea" I said and looked at Alex.

I pulled Alex by her arm and took her to the kitchen. I told Alex to make spaghetti and I went on to making ribs.

One hour of cutting and slicing and string and almost three burns and seven cuts later we were done. We had proudly finished our masterpiece. We were going to the battle field, the movement of truth had arrived. We kept on the table and I looked Evan in the eye and said "I am sure you cannot resist ribs and spaghetti".

Let the eating being.

We ate, Alex, Suzanne, Aprill and I ate and let me tell you that was the best food I have ever cooked.

Also we won.

Halfway through the eating Evan stopped his feet, and left like a girl. Well, it's suffice to say it had been an interesting night and we are going to have some interesting days.

We walked out onto the deck to find the boys and their frowning faces.

"Hi boys!" Alex said in a very chirpy tone.

"What should we tell you to do huh? I said.

"Maybe some cooking, maybe some chores, maybe some slavery for the week or even better, how about we give you makeovers" all the boys eyes widened at the last part.

"How about slavery? Slavery is a new trend these days, buy one slave get one free" Evan says and all of us crack up.

"I guess makeover sounds better, what do you think girls?" Aprill says.

"Slavery it is then" I say looking at Evan directly. "But for two weeks you do as we say".

"Fine" Logan said in an irritated tone.

"Good then" Alex said.

"But, it will start tomorrow" Zach said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Can you'll let us peacefully sleep for one night? You'll are anyway going to take away our rights for two weeks, can't you'll let us stay calm and get ready for those two dreadful weeks?"Zach said and all the girls started laughing.

"Okay okay, go to sleep we shall see you tomorrow then" I said trying to control my laughter.

All of us headed towards our rooms to sleep, I don't think I'll get sleep because I am waiting for tomorrow just waiting to make the boys work. I feel like an evil person right now waiting to spread a poison. Okay that was really dumb but who cares I was just waiting for tomorrow.

**********
"Fill it with cold water and ice" I directed Alex.

"Suzanne go fast get the ice tray" Alex told her.

Suzanne ran to the kitchen and got the ice tray. We poured equal portions in every bucket.

Yes, bucket. To start the boys days we decided to pour a bucket of cold water and ice on them.

We all took a bucket of water and headed to each boys bedroom. First we went to Matthew's bedroom.

"Can we please spare him and go for the rest?" Suzanne whispered to us.