Chapter 9:

Veronica's P.O.V :

I went through the immigration process and everything else and now I am sitting in this flight alone, no one to talk to or do anything. The flight took off and I sat there listening to music.

"Fasten your seat belts we are about to land" I heard a voice from the speaker and got up from my sleep. Yes I went to sleep and just woke up.

I put my seatbelt on and checked my phone, it had 60 messages from 8 conversations. As I was about to check the messages the air hostess came near my seat to check if I had my seatbelt on and then she requested my me to keep my phone on airplane mode if I hadn't done that before. So I kept my phone on airplane mode and decided to check the messages after I reached where I was supposed to stay. After another fifteen minutes the airplane landed and all the passengers got down and headed towards the luggage section to pick up their luggage. The machine started and all the luggage one by one started showing up. I saw my bag coming so I stepped ahead to get my luggage and exited the airport.

There was a guy standing there with a board in his hand which said my name so I guess he was someone to drop me to my apartment. I went towards him and he asked me my name and I replied "Veronica Hills" and then he told me that he was going to drop me to my apartment.

He took my bags and started walking towards the car park area and I followed him. He took me towards a black car which look really nice. I sat inside while he kept my luggage in the boot behind. He sat in the car and said "Welcome to L.A" and rode off.

"So how far is my apartment from here?" I asked the man.

"About forty five minutes" he said and I nodded my head.

As he drove through the city I saw so many beautiful places which I wanted to visit. I thought I should listen to some music so I opened my side bag and removed my ear phones from it. I plugged in my earphones and started listening to music.

After sometime the man stopped in front of a huge house, it was a two storied house but it looked so amazing. I kept staring at it for two minutes but I wasn't sure it was my apartment. The man drove in to the parking area of the house and then I was so happy because now it was obvious I was staying here.

The man got out of the car and opened my door. I stepped out and stood there watching the house. It was a huge bungalow painted in white with blue windows and a brown roof. It had a beautiful garden with various flowers and plants. There was a seating arrangement in the garden. There were white and golden chairs and a white table.

"Come madam I'll show you the way in and your new house from now" the man said and I smiled at him and followed him.

He carried my bags and entered the door which he had opened earlier. I entered and saw two girls and one boys sitting in the living room on the long couch place in front of a huge flat screen television with long speakers beside it.

The girl sitting next to the boy seemed really pretty, she had black long straight hair with brown highlights. On the other hand the boy looked equally good looking. He had messy chocolate brown hair and dark brown eyes. Then the girl sitting in the other side had curly hair and black eyes, she looked very pretty. Both the girls were wearing a crop top and shorts. The boy was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. They were busy talking so they didn't notice me, so I looked around the house.

There were two other two seater couches placed near the huge couch and a table between the three couches. There was a beautiful chandelier right above the table which was a perfect placing. There was a flight of stairs which lead upwards to the rooms. The kitchen was on the right hand side of the stairs which was huge.