Chapter 6:

"Take these you'll feel better" Isle said as she handed me two tablets.

"No it's okay, I'll be fine" I said holding my head because it was hurting like anything.

"Just shut up and take this" Isel said in a louder tone and I didn't argue and just took the tablets.

"But I yet don't understand how did you start feeling uneasy?" She asked.

"I really don't know. I came in my room and then went to sleep and now it hurts"  I said.

"Well I know why your head hurts" Isle said.

"Why?" I asked curious.

"That's because you cried the whole night and you thought that I wouldn't understand" she said and I looked away from her and faceplamed myself.

"I am sorry I shouldn't have hidden this from you" I said facing her again.

"He's not worth it, so stop crying over something which isn't in your hands" she said holding my face which her hands.

"Your right, he's not worth it" I said in a low tone.

"Good. Now go change and come so that we can go and wake the two idiots up" Isle said.

"Two idiots?" I asked confused.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that Kristen, Andrew and I stayed in your guest room last night because it was too late and your sister told us to stay" Isle said.

"Oh that's not a problem" I said getting in the washroom but I again came out and asked "Is someone else there?" I asked.

"Someone?" Isle asked.

"Ugh! I mean Jacob" I said irritated.

"No no, he left early last night. He said he had some work" Isle said.

"Oh okay" I said and went in the bathroom and took a quick shower changed in a pair of red shorts and a yellow full sleeve t-shirt. I left my hair open as they were wet.

Isle was down making waffles for all of us while I got ready. I took my phone which was kept for charging on my table and went downstairs.

"Oh my god! Isle I love you so so so so much today" I said taking in the aroma of the waffles.

"Yeah right, you only love me when I do something for you" Isle said rolling her eyes.

"No, who said? I love you throughout the year, like for 365 days or 366 in a leap year" I said hugging her from behind as she removed the waffles from the waffle maker.

"I love you too and you know right that I was joking?" She asked.

"Oh wait, you know that I was joking right?" I said to irritate her.

"What? How mean" she said and hit me.

"Ouch! It hurts okay" I pretended as if it really hurt.

"Oh really?" She asked and hit me on my head this time but harder.

"Okay stop" I said getting away from her.

"Okay okay" she replied and handed me the plate with waffles and chocolate sauce on it. If you wanna make me happy then get this for me and I will do whatever you want me to do but there are some exceptions.

We both sat on the dinning table and ate our waffles. The place was quite and we didn't speak because we were too busy to talk as we were hogging because we were hungry and we were having waffles, like who doesn't like waffles?

But then we heard a voice coming from he guest room, it was a boys voice. It seemed as if he was singing a song.

"Do you hear someone singing" asked Isle getting up from my seat.