Chapter 105

Amarachi walked out of the bathroom, her bathroom robe hugging on to her wet body. She sighed and walked towards the bed, sitting on it. A deep sigh left from her parted lips once more. She loosened her braids, letting it fall down as she laid down backwards on the bed.

Although she felt sad by what took place yesterday in Lydia's house, still deep down she also felt this sudden peace of mind knowing she had unraveled the hidden truths. She still couldn't believe Lydia would go that far out of jealousy.
A jealous heart was truly more dangerous than poison.

Lydia let jealousy eat deep into her that she totally became immune to human sympathy. She had let resentments and animosity rule over her life to the extent that she passed the hatred over to Amarachi.

Amarachi never wanted to believe Lydia was that wicked but now she had confirmed it for herself. Now she owed nothing to that family anymore. She had paid her last respects and she knew she would never cross paths with any of them again.
It brought her great satisfaction knowing she would never meet them again.

In an instant her thoughts began drifting to Jordan. He was really Godsent to her. He was a true blessing.
She never even believed she would fall inlove with him but love crept into her heart and now she was so hopelessly inlove with him.
She truly wondered what would have happened if Jordan and her never met and if she never met Mrs Justice. Probably she would still be suffering under the clutches of Lydia, not having the tiniest idea that she had a family elsewhere.

A broad smile subconsciously walked to her face as she kept on thinking of Jordan. He was hard-working, respectful, determined and so caring not to mention he could be so naughty at times.
Suddenly her face wore a frown as it clicked on to her; ever since they arrived in Enugu and stayed alone Jordan made sure to give her some personal space and private time. This night was going to be their last night in the house and she really wanted to spend the night in Jordan's arm. Her eyes narrowed to the clock on the wall. It was barely nine pm. She had about four-five hours to go before they headed to the airport.

Jordan was never extremely touchy with her apart from occasional short kisses. Though she loved it but she found herself missing the naughty Jordan.

It was so ironical. When they were in Lagos, surrounded by people, he used every available moment to get romantic with her and now they were alone in this house, he hardly ever touched her.
Amarachi found herself giggling and also fussing at Jordan's sudden change of behaviour. She stood up and wore a black slip night gown.

It was barely above her knee, with a spaghetti hand and had a deep V-neck cut out in the front coupled with lace at the edges giving a good view of her cleavages.
She examined herself facing the horizontal large mirror by the dresser and a smile broke on her lips.

There was a sudden knock on the door and Jordan opened it, standing by the door way.
His breathing got clogged for a split second as his eyes landed on Amarachi and trailed downwards to her uncladed bossoms.
Was this woman trying to seduce him or what?

He gulped and quickly averted his gaze and looked up at Amarachi who noticed the way he stared at her breasts.
"Um Amarachi would you mind watching a movie with me down stairs?"Jordan asked softly.

"Why don't we drop the movie and um you...um...we spend some time together in here?"Amarachi nervously asked whilst she fiddled with the hem of her gown.

Jordan bit his lip and nodded his head. He closed the doors and step inside. Amarachi felt so elated within her.
She quickly dragged Jordan to the bed with her and turned off the bright lights in her room.
She switched to the bedstand lamp and turned it on, soft, dim golden lights emanating from it and feeling the entire room.