Day 8

Blaza POV:

It has been a week since this whole thing has started now. Life has been pretty good here though. We have built walls and still has a lot of food and water left and zombies that have came we lured them away or killed them. I was sitting in my tent when the radio started going. "GUYS THE RADIOS WORKING!" I shouted

"To any survivors we have set up borders around the city closing it not letting any zombies out, in 100 days from now we will be sending a middle destroying the city, up north west there is a safe military base, make your way there when it is safe to do so. Good luck." The radio said before ending.

Meme POV:

We all surrounded the radio listening to every word. I was shocked how they were gonna fire a missle into the city destroying it. None of this wouldn't be happening if we didn't all go to move here. I could tell by the silence after everyone was thinking as laff had an idea. "How about we hop into a bus or something and drive there? The bus would be able to run over the zombies with ease!" Laff said. Everyone thought about it for a minute before I spoke up. "That probably would work but a bus would need a lot of fuel." Everyone continued thinking before growling and clawing happened at the walls. "Shhhh, we need to go get rid of those zombies."  Socks said walking out looking at laff signaling him to grab his bow as he climbed up the wall. "There's 2" he said climbing back down. Laff climbed up the wall and quietly and quickly shot them both killing them.

Nadwe POV:

I sat down by the fire, I zoned out again just thinking about that message and the missile that in 100 days will be blowing up the city. I hope everyone will be able to get out by then. Just to think a few weeks ago I was playing Minecraft with the guys simping for monika. But now all of this has just happened. I looked up to see rain starting to fall from the sky. I decided to head inside my tent and just lay down and think about things. I heard someone enter the tent as I looked up, it was socks and he looked worried "NADWE! Laff fell over the wall! We need people help to get him up!" Socks said before quickly running out. I jolted up as I ran out aswell.

Laff POV:

I tripped and fell off the wall as the zombies approached me, I looked at the wall to see Blaza reaching out his hand. I didn't know what to do but run so I ran off into the woods with only my bow and my bottle of water.

Blaza POV:

That all happened so fast as the zombies ran after laff I pulled back my hand not wanting to get bit, I saw laff look at me me once before running off I climbed back down the wall into the base, being surrounded by the guys. "He ran off, I hope he's still alive but I don't know." I said sitting down a little shaken up from what just happened. Everyone was chatting around me but I didn't listen in, I was only focusing on the fire and details of it. If I was faster I could've saved him. If I only was up there.... wait. Woolf was up there with him. I looked around and locked eyes with woolf. He wouldn't do that? Right? I got up and just went into my tent and went to sleep.

Socks POV

I gathered around meme and Jooice and discussed about what happened. "I think he's still alive and we should go look for him!" Jooice said hope in his voice. "Jooice those zombies are pretty fast I'm pretty sure he couldn't out run them, and if he did there's wolves and bears in the area!" Meme said already accepting the fact of laff being dead. "Meme knowing laff he could survive wolves and bears, Jooice I'll go with you to find laff." I said as Jooice nodded and stood up. I stood up afterwards grabbing supplies to go look for laff and I climbed up onto the wall. "Well Jooice, let's go look for laff." I said as Jooice nodded and we both left leaving everyone else behind.

(A/N 726 words pretty decent, thanks for reading this btw, and I will be updating this more often hopefully see ya next time.