Day 21

(Third person pov)

The group of friends had been seperated for a while now, Jooice being with the group of people he met, socks and blaza hiding in the convince store, and nadwe, muffin, and Oompa slicing in the woods with laff. No one had no clue if anyone else was alive execpt the people they were with. The death of meme god only affects socks and blaza since they were there to see it. Jooices leg was healing up a bit, he could walk decently enough but couldn't run.

(Jooice pov)

I sat there looking up at the sky. I've been with these guys for a while now, when I went back to find my friends the camp was burnt down and no one was there. Well execpt a corpse, I think it might be memes but I could be wrong. The group of 3 were talking about plans to get out of the city. "Maybe a plane?" Eddie said. "No the airport is probably overrun by zombies and I don't think any of us can fly a plane" Joel said as I looked at them. "Me and my friends had a plan, we were gonna find a bus fuel it up and leave the state, there's a military camp at the border." I said as they looked at me. "That could actually work, I mean it's a bus so I could take a lot of hits and deal damage to the zombies" Amelia said as everyone started talking if this would work. This group of people were really nice and kind to me. I looked back up in the sky staring at the stars thinking about my friends. I really miss them. I really do.

(Blaza POV)

Me and socks walked through the streets the convenience store was overrun by zombies. I looked up at the buildings as I saw smoke come from one, and it had a fire escape on the side. "Socks there might be survivors up there" I said pointing up there. "Oh yeah, we should go check it out." He said walking up to the escape and slowly pulling it down as we climbed up and started walking going slowly as we heard talking. "Well that bus idea may work." Bus idea? Wasnt that ours? I looked over at socks as he pulled out his rifle and counted down. I pulled out my gun and we both ran up aiming our guns at the group. "OH SHI-" one of the people said as socks said. "Get down and show us your g-" he said looking over to the left of him. I looked over aswell it was Jooice! "JOOICE YOUR ALIVE!" I said running over to him hugging him. "BLAZA!" He said hugging me back. After we hugged for a few minutes he looked rather shocked. "What happened to everyone else and the camp?" Socks looked down at the ground as I decided to answer for him. "Well the camp got invaded by a gang of people with weapons, meme got shot in the head and we don't know if the others are alive" I said as Jooice looked at the people he met and back at us. "Well if you know the directions they went in we can help!" Joel said grabbing his bag. "Well I saw them carrying Oompa into the woods" I said as they all looked at me. "Me and him will go then, you guys stay here" Joel said walking over to me. "I'm coming too" socks said getting up before Joel looked over at him. "No if those people are at your camp still they could kill us. It's best if only 2 of us go." Socks looked at me and I nodded before climbing down the emergency ladder.

Socks POV:

I sat there, This has been the first time I've left Blaza in a while. I really hope he's gonna be ok. I sighed and looked over at Jooice who was sitting down. "So what happened when we got seperated?" I said as Jooice looked over at me. "So I ran through the streets as I saw this building, it was getting dark and I climbed up it. I heard voices thinking it was you guys but it was these 3 and I got spooked when they spotted me so I ran down the fire escape and jumped down injuring my leg. And I've just been here" Jooice said explaining the whole story. "Well is your leg better?" I asked looking at it. "I can walk but not run right now" he said as I looked back at the other people before laying down. "I'm going to take a nap, I haven't sleep in days." I heard them all day goodnight as I closed my eyes falling into the black void called sleep.

(A/N 806 words, thanks for supporting this story so much and I will see ya next time