Day 21.5

Blaza POV)

I slowly walked towards the camp flashbacks of what happened filling my mind. I looked over at Joel he looked nervous. "You sure no one is here?" He asked as I look up at him. "I mean I hope not" I said as we entered the camp. I jumped up the wall and helped Joel over the wall. We heard the growls of zombies. "They must've gotten in through the back, no has been here for a while." I said as Joel slowly nodded. I didn't want to attract more zombies so I pulled out the knife I got from socks house. "Let's try to do this silently" I whispered to Joel as he nodded pulling out a bat and we both walked different directions.

I decided to go left as Joel went right. I saw a zombie slowly walking around. As soon as it turned around I stabbed it repeatedly in the back of the head. I sighed softly as I checked the zombies body to see if it had any loot. I found nothing as I continued slowly walking. I peeked the corner to see a zombie impaled and stuck there on the ground. No other zombies were nearby so I went to put it out of its misery. "I'm sorry that this happened to you" I whispered to it as it groaned. I stabbed him in the head multiple times before continuing to go. I didn't hear any more zombies so I went to meet up with Joel.

As I turned the corner I was met with a dead Joel. He was ripped apart and eaten alive. I slowly approached him. "He just got eaten alive" I muttered to myself. As I sat there for a moment. His body started twitching and moving. I looked at the body confused as his eyes opened and he reached for me grabbing my arms. "HE JUST TURNED!" I thought as I tried to get out of the grip but ended up tripping. He started grabbing my legs and moving towards me. I wish I didn't have to do it but I started kicking his head in. Repeatedly and repeatedly until he was fully dead. I sat there for a minute shocked before getting up and wiping the blood off of me. I grabbed his bat and his gun before walking off into the forest.

I slowly walked more and more into the forest hearing growls and branches breaking. I felt like someone was watching me. I was very paranoid. I continued walking this is where I saw laff run off into. But who knows if the British man even survived. My guesses are he didn't. I continued walking until I heard something. I pulled out Joel's gun and aimed it. I saw a small bunny walk out of the bush. I calmed down a bit. "Aww it's just a bu-" but I was interrupted. A zombie came out of the bush and grabbed my from behind. I started struggling to break out. But before the zombie could bite me. An arrow went flying through its head killing it.

Laffs pov)
(A little bit before Blaza arrived)

I was sitting on a tree branch relaxing and clearing my mind. The last few days have been chaotic, Oompas wound has gotten worse, it's gotten weaker and it bleeds a lot, muffin must have cut something when he pulled the bullet out. Nadwe hasn't really spoke, he's just been quiet. Muffin is the opposite he speaks so much, he has attracted to many zombies and have given us so many close calls. I wish I knew where the others went but they went into the city. Which I don't feel like going back. I looked back at the treehouse. I saw Oompa still sleeping in the sleeping bag. Muffin talking away to Nadwe as he was just sitting there listening but not talking. "Well this is the group I have" I said to myself I mean their not bad, it's just I miss everyone else. I slowly walked back through the branches.

I landed on the treehouse. It shook as Oompa woke up. "W-what's happening?" He asked clearly startled as he tried to get up. "Woah mate you need to lay down and keep pressure on that wound. Nothing is happening." I said as he seemed to calm down. I checked his knee where he got shot and smiled. "Well it's finally healing!" I said. "Yes!" He sorta shouted but I quoted him down. "If you keep resting and putting pressure, it should be good soon." I said before walking over to Nadwe and muffin. "So then I walked onto the park but then I realized I forgot my phone and!-" muffin sorta shouted as I looked at him. "Muffin you know you have to keep quiet" I said sternly as he stopped talking. "Sorry I'll talk quieter....." he said before continuing to tell his story. I sat down and decided to listen to it for a bit.