Day 37

Jooice POV)

I sat alone at the base, I was left to guard while everyone left to scout for muffin and Oompa, well basically alone, since tbvg offered to stay but he's been on the roof most of the time. They all packed enough food and water for 2 and a half days, so they must be coming back soon. I turned on the radio just to hear static, I had been trying to find some frequency for a while now, but the closest I got was a Christmas station that lasted for 10 seconds. The zombies are still awful, but I haven't seen any for a while. Which must mean there's a bunch of hordes out there.

I hear some footsteps walk downstairs. "Hey tbvg, I've been trying to get the radio to work again" I say as he walks and sits beside me. "Any luck?" He asks as I nod my head no. "Well hey if this is the only place in the world that's effected you'll find something soon." Tbvg said as he breathed out. "I haven't seen any zombies recently, leads me to believe there's a horde somewhere" I said as he nodded. "Yeah we may have to go look around." Tbvg said. "So how do we plan of getting out of her before the nuke?" I asked as he thought for a minute. "Your guys's idea for a bus would've worked. But it would get obliterated by bullets." He said as I thought. "What if we reinforced it? With metal and all that?" I said as he thought. "Maybe, that's something to discuss with the group." He said as I agreed, we heard some cars pull in and heard the burnout signal. "Alright they are back" I walked outside to see the group all unloading supplies out of the 2 cars. "We found where muffin and Oompa are." Laff said.

Blaza POV)

"Luckily we saw a big building and when we looked inside we saw muffin being transferred. There's also 3 entrances and exits, so we can split up and breach from multiple ways." I said as we all went inside. After putting everything back socks started talking about the plan. "Ok so 3 entrances and exits, two are closer to the first one is closer to the back. We are going to have 6 people go through the front 2 and 2 go on through the back, the 6 up front will storm in and raid, we will give them the rifles." Socks said as everyone silently agreed. "The other 2 will try to sneak around and save muffin and Oompa, since hopefully they will think we are all attacking from the front. Now the base will be unprotected so that's while we will have to hurry."

After the plan was explained everyone agreed to eat and drink and sit around for an hour, just to get fully ready.

(None POV)

The group all ate and drank as it was very quiet, no one dared to speak, no one had anything to speak basically.

(Muffin POV)

I look at Woolf confused, "Woolf what are you doing here?" I asked as he sighed looking at me. "Well after the old base raid, I tried to help defend but I was shot in both my arms. I was forced to flee, and no one came looking for me, or even thought I was alive. No one cared." He said looking away from me. "Well we were all also forced to leave" I said as he looked at me. "I know, I found you all at your new base, only concerned about the supply drop. Luckily however, I found this group, a group of people who were also ditched, however we were loaded on supplies, enough to take over this mall." He said as I looked at him. "The mall? Wasn't this place loaded with zombies?"

"Trust me it was, but now we have 2 floors 20 stores and extra secret room, but past that, I've realized to survive you can't trust people who would willingly leave you behind." He said as I looked at him. "That's why I sent the attack on you guys." He said as my jaw dropped in shock. "Wait wait wait you sent the attack on us?" I asked confused. "Yes I had seen how well you had been doing, and how many supply runs you had been on. You needed a setback. I didn't expect Oof, tbvg, and ally to be there though." He said as I looked down. "Now muffin I need you to tell me where your new base is" he said demandingly. I looked at him. "To kill everyone else?" I said. "I will not lie to you, but that's a possibility."