Chapter 1: Wake Up! The Power Of The Great Dreams

As the sky is slowly falling in the futuristic city of Tokyo, where there are magnificent high-rise buildings and realistic holograms. Pass those magnificent buildings and reach the outskirts of the city. At the city cemetery, hundreds of meters from the residential area, a boy... No, a young girl was coming in there.

She is a young girl with a slim body and average figure, although she seems rather short compared to others her age, that does not detract from her beauty. Her complexion was white and smooth like a princess. She has straight, long, dark red hair that reaches her waist, which she ties into two low pigtails with white ribbons on each side, and eyes that are bright red resembling blood.

 She has straight, long, dark red hair that reaches her waist, which she ties into two low pigtails with white ribbons on each side, and eyes that are bright red resembling blood

Although she is a girl, she is always mistaken for a guy by people because of her appearance and the way she dresses. Currently, she is wearing an outfit that includes a crimson V-necked shirt that was worn underneath a black trench-coat with red lining going down the sleeves and black knee-length pants with black boots. She wears a blue wing-shaped earring on her left ear with a black leather glove on her left hand. She wears a chain over her left shoulder and below it to wrap around her waist to secure a black metal scabbard with white trim. The sword called Zanvat Sword was being placed in that scabbard.

Stepping inside the cemetery, the red-haired girl passed several graves here and headed straight for the grave with a mark like a bat's wing engraved on it. She placed the bouquet of red roses she had brought on the grave, then she used a towel, carefully wiping away the stains on it. Every time she looks at the grave and wipes away the stains on it, her gaze becomes even more wistful and sad. After wiping off the stains on the grave, she retracted her hand and took a step back.

"I'm back, Aoi." She spoke softly to the grave as if she were speaking to someone.

*Fuuuu~!*

A gentle breeze blew past her bangs gently swaying in the wind.

"In the blink of an eye it's been two years since you passed away." She continued to speak to the grave. "For these two years, the world is also considered to be at peace. Except, Akira and Kaoru gave birth to a cute baby that cries all day, nothing special. Kouga has become a good king, even without the power of KING, the Fangire are still willing to follow him and live together with the humans, I also gave him Dark Kivat over. Miku has achieved her dream, she become a idol and a warrior of the Subarashiki Aozora no Kai (Wonderful Blue Sky Organization). Shirou's group is still inside Castle Doran and going on with their lives, even though I told them they could leave if they wanted to. As for me..."

The red-haired girl suddenly stopped as her gaze turned even more sad.

"For the past two years, Kivat and I have been wandering around the world contemplating it the same way you told me before. Tatsulot has returned to his sleep in the Doran Castles, but he said that as long as I call him, he will wake up and come to my place. For the past two years, me and the others have been living well. It's just..." She tried to smile while her eyes widened. sadness is still present. "I miss you. I really miss you. I miss the times we spent together. I just wish, those times could come back again."