Chapter 3: Who Is The Pretty Cure of Effervescence?

(Afternoon - L'École des Cinq Lumières)

It was at the end of class for L'École des Cinq Lumières, while most of the students had already returned home or went to club activities, Nozomi, Rin and Ayame as well as Coco and Kivat were in an empty area. stay on the school grounds to chase a Pinky.

"Hmm... Hmm..." Rin frowned as she stared at her Pinky Catch.

Suddenly, its glass was opened with a flash of light rising from the face of the watch. That light was floating in the air while transforming into a different shape. When the transformation is complete, a small yellow trumpet appears and is grabbed by Coco.

He brought the trumpet to his mouth and blew a tune while Rin shook her watch gently, trying to figure out how the trumpet came out of it.

When Coco played the tune with her trumpet, nearby Pinky was drawn to the tune. That Pinky flew close to Rin's Pinky Catch before turning into a small light and flying inside.

"Arrested." Rin mumbled as she pressed the button to close the watch glass.

A tune then sounds to announce that Pinky's capture has been successful.

By this time, Coco had put his trumpet away and stood with his arms crossed.

"Coco. Of the 5 Pretty Cures, Nozomi is the Pretty Cure of Hope, and Rin the Pretty Cure of Passion-coco." He said as he pointed at Nozomi and Rin.

"Hope?"

"Passion?"

Nozomi and Rin repeated while pointing at themselves. Next to them, Ayame and Kivat nodded approvingly as they recalled the girls' introduction when they transformed into Pretty Cure.

"That's right-coco." Coco confirmed before continuing. "And the other 3 are the Pretty Cure of Intelligence, Tranquility, and Effervescence."

"Wait a minute." Ayame interrupted him. "We understand what Intelligence and Tranquility mean, but..."

"Effervescence..." Kivat continued before the girls spoke together with him.

"What does it mean?"

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Kurenai Ayame's House)

A short walk from L'École des Cinq Lumières, we see a white two-story building with a blue roof, awning, sepia brick chimney, and a large courtyard with some trees. Small landscape is planted on the side of the wall of the house. The house has brown window frames with the door frames having the same color. To the left of the gate of the house, there is a red mailbox with a nameplate saying "Kurenai". As the name indicates, Kurenai Ayame owns this house and lives here. Ever since she came to this world and found an instruction sheet in her pocket, she has come to live here.

 Ever since she came to this world and found an instruction sheet in her pocket, she has come to live here