Chapter 7: Howling Kiva! Coco's best friend, Nuts, Appears!

(Kurenai Ayame's House)

Ayame opened her eyes, waking up in her living room at her house. Her living room is like the normal living rooms of other houses, including a sofa set, television, and some small plants in the room to add vitality, but now the room is different due to a lot of wrapping paper was thrown on the ground.

She stood up from the sofa as she shook off the sleepiness in her eyes.

"Oh my..." Ayame muttered, placing her hand on her head and trying to stay awake. "Why do I always get headaches when I use Dark Kivat?"

She turned to the table opposite the sofa, which had a lot of opened gift boxes. She opened all the gifts her parents and family had sent. She has received various gifts such as clothes, accessories, books, toys, game consoles, violin making tools, sheet music, varnish recipes, violin materials and many other things. She even received some new sport bikes, although she already has more than two bikes that are still new.

"Sometimes I wish they just sent letters instead of presents." Ayame mumbled before she collapsed and sprawled on the sofa again.

She stretched out on the sofa while her eyes were fixed on the ceiling. Her head is still the best due to the use of Dark Kivat's power. She also doesn't know why she keeps using Dark Kivat's power even though it always gives her a headache. The last time she used Dark Kivat's power was two years ago and when she used it, she caused an irreparable tragedy. And when she thought about two years ago, she remembered Aoi and the time they spent together.

"Aoi..." Ayame whispered before closing her eyes.

Just when she closed her eyes, the image of Karen suddenly appeared in her mind causing Ayame to open her eyes again.

"Eh?" Ayame cried.

She blinked a few times and didn't ask confused why the image of Karen popped into her mind.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Nozomi's House)

The forged door in Nozomi's bedroom was opened, letting the morning light shine on Coco, who was sitting at the window with the Dream Collect placed underneath.

"Finally, this day has come-coco." Coco said excitedly before he recalled yesterday. "All five Pretty Cure have been gathered-coco."

Coco then looked down at the Dream Collect below with excitement.

"With that, we can open up the Dream Collect-coco! I be able to meet the guy sleeping in here-coco." Coco reminded of his friend then looked at Nozomi, who was still sleeping in her bed. "It's all thanks to you, Nozomi-coco."

Coco tries to thank Nozomi, but when he does, he finds that she is still soundly asleep.

"She's still sleeping-coco." Coco said as he climbed into bed and tried to wake Nozomi up. "Nozomi, wake up-coco!"

Coco tried to wake Nozomi up, however she was sleeping soundly and seemed to be having such a beautiful dream that she mumbled something but was talking nonsense. Nozomi turned and swung her arms, easily pushing Coco off her bed.

"Coco." Coco yelped as he bounced a few times before falling to the floor. Coco then stood up and looked towards Nozomi. "Honestly, it seems I have no choice-coco."

*Boom!*

An explosion is heard as Coco transforms into his human form, Cocoda Kouji and goes to Nozomi's bed, where he attempts to wake her up.