Chapter 6: Pretty Cure of Intelligence! Ayame's True Identity

(Years ago - Karen's Mansion)

Many years ago, at the Minazuki family's mansion, the young Jii-ya was seen when he came and knocked on Karen's door, but when he knocked lightly, the door opened.

"Oujou-sama, excuse me!" Jii-ya said as he walked inside and Minazuki Karen was seen while she was still young and sleeping on the sofa in her room.

The sound of the wind of the flying plane woke Karen up. When her pretty eyes opened, Karen looked up at the sky and saw an airplane flying in the clear blue sky.

"Is it that plane, perhaps?" Karen wondered as she looked at it. "Maybe that's the one that mom and dad are on."

When she heard Karen talk about it, Jii-ya also looked outside and saw a plane flying in the sky.

"Perhaps." Jii-ya replied.

"Will they be home soon, I wonder?"

"Hai?!" Jii-ya turned around when he heard something from Karen.

"Oh, never mind." Karen mumbled as she buried her face in the pillow and shook her head incessantly to deny what she had just said. Then, she raised her face and looked at Jii-ya with a bright smile. "Hey, isn't almost tea-time? Let's have tea!"

"Hai!" Jii-ya said as he goes to prepare it, but before closing the door, Jii-ya saw how sad Karen was. Knowing there was nothing he could do to change that, Jii-ya closed the door and left.

Karen walks back to the widow and look out of it with sad eyes.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Present)

The light post still on, Karen still lonely and gazing out of the same window. She wonder why she couldn't transform and think about the past days events. The sight of the butterfly having disappeared from her hand made her feel even more sad.

"Why? Why couldn't I save everyone?" Karen whispered as her eyes began to fill with tears. Karen clung to her body with trembling hands and constantly felt disappointed in herself.

Unknown to Karen, Dark Kivat was secretly watching her from the tree outside her bedroom window. Under the orders of King ie Ayame, Dark Kivat stayed here to protect and care for Karen because Ayame was still worried about Karen about the afternoon.

"That girl..." Dark Kivat whispered while looking at Karen.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Ayame's House)

At the same time, at Ayame's house, in her workshop, Kurenai Ayame is seen leaning against a rocking chair in her room while inserting a bag filled with melted ice over her head. that.

"This is more horrifying than when I drank Papa's special wine." Ayame mumbled as she felt like her head was spinning and she was on cloud nine.

"It's a side effect for you already using the power of Dark Kivat." Kivat said when he brought Ayame another bag.

"Thank." Ayame said as she received the new ice pack from Kivat and inserted it on her head.

Kivat then moved the used bag to another place before he landed on Ayame's lap.