1

I don't do pov's, they confuse me so there will be none used. I'm sorry

⚠️TW:ED⚠️

Ranboo came out as trans when he was 15 (he is 17) he has been on T for a year, but he doesn't have any surgeries yet. He has been a streamer for a few months, his main 2 friends are tommy and tubbo. He hasn't told them he's trans yet, so he has to do his best to hide it. His mom has always been supportive but his dad is not really and still calls by his deadname and she/her pronouns.  his parents are divorced and he lives with his mom and so he doesn't have to see his dad very often. His dad went to prison last year (ranboo has no idea why tho) but he doesn't really care and his dad is supposed to be in jail for the rest of his life. He is faceless on all his socials and so only a few people know what he looks like, he wears a mask and sunglasses in photos or if he does a irl video/stream. He gets a few comments saying he looks kinda girly, and that's he's kinda fat, and just hate comments in general but he tries not to let the get to him, but some of them do and he started eating less about a few months ago and it's gotten worse, nobody thinks anything about it. But he knows that soon enough they will find out about his ED, but he doesn't like to think like that. He is still in school but he does online school and ofc his school knows he's trans and he gets a few haters but most people support him and no knows that's he's ranboolive, And he's glad about that.

287 words

This might be short chapters