2

⚠️TW:BLOOD, CUSSING, BEING OUTED?⚠️ LET ME KNOA IF I MISSED ANY⚠️

I MIGHT TRY TO DO POVS IN THIS CHAPTER, IM SORRY IF ITS BAD

(RANBOO POV)
I woke up to something feeling off, it took a min but then I realized i forgot to take my T. "Shit" I thought, I was just gonna take it later, then I feel back asleep (it was like 5am)

I woke up around 10am and then I felt something wet on my back, then I realized, I started my period "fuck" I thought. I got up and had to change my sheets that I got blood on, and then I  got up and changed clothes. (It was 12pm) I had to stream in about an hour, I really hope nothing happens on stream.

About an hour later
I got on call with Tommy, tubbo, and billzo, and we streamed us playing phasmaphobia (I hope I spelt it right) for about 2 hours. Then everyone said goodbye to chat, but we stayed on call and I had my camera on. Then I got up to go to the bathroom and I heard a gasp, then I realized "fuck" I thought. I had bleed on to my gaming chair, I said that I'll explain when I come back.

(Tubbo pov)
Ranboo got up to go to the bathroom, and then we all saw it. He had blood on his pants and on his gaming chair, we all gasped. He said he would explain a when he got back, then it hit me. Is ranboo trans, and did he get his period. If that was the case I fully support him.

(Ranboo POV)
I came back and the first thing that happened was, tubbo asked me "ranboo are u trans". I couldn't lie so I said yes and that the blood was from my period because I forgot to my T. They were supportive and understand, and we talked for about an hour about being trans and about my transition. Then I left the call, I had just came out to my best friends. And they supported me.

330 words
I have school tomorrow and I'm not supposed to be up rn