My Love, My Family - Chapter 3

Disclaimer - I do not own Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist or the characters. If I did it would have been a yaoi anime. All rights go to Kazue Katō & whoever else.

Chapter 3

-Bon's POV-

Rin was sitting on the couch, and I was pacing the room, when Yukio walked in. He was here to transfer the message from Mephisto about Rin. I really wouldn't be this anxious, but when I was on the phone with him, the tone in his voice made me worry even more. Yukio sat down on the couch, quiet, like he was in deep thought. "What is it?" Rin asked, breaking the silence. "It's just a virus, isn't it?" I told Bon. Still no one said a word.

After a while, Yukio sighed. "Not exactly and I really don't know how to explain this, but ... Well, you're somehow ....how do I put it." Yukio paused for a minute, holding his face in his lap. My mind started wondering to the worse case scenarios. What if it was something life threatening? I began to speak, but Yukio beat me to it. "Rin," he said, getting Rin's attention. "Somehow you're pregnant. Mephisto told me." After the silence wore off, Rin spoke in disbelief. "Are you sure? I mean is it even possible?" he asked.

"Apparently so," Yukio replied. "Though I didn't believe it myself, at first, after Mephisto explained it to me, it started to make a lot of sense. It also explained the symptoms you were experiencing perfectly." He took a deep breath. "No matter what Rin, I'm here for you. If there's anything you need, just ask." With that Yukio left me and Rin to be by ourselves.

I looked at Rin and he looked at me with the same look on our face. SHOCK. WORRY. UNASSURANCE. Finally, I spoke, but before I did, I wrapped my arms around him. "At least I know it's not life threatening." I joked trying to lighten the mood. Rin didn't budge. I sighed and lowered my grip on him. "Sorry, "I said causing his eyes to shoot towards my direction.

"Why?" He asked with anger slowly appearing on his face. "Well besides the fact that you're probably furious with me....." I dragged on. Rin shook his head. "I'm not mad; just a little scared. Aren't you? I mean, I'm freaking pregnant!"

"More like a lot scared," I added. "But I know we can do this. Together."

Rin jumped out of his seat grinning like an idiot. "Ok," he laughed. "But first I need to go to the bathroom before I piss myself." He gave me a quiet kiss and ran off to the bathroom.

The minute he left, I let out a deep breath that I didn't know I was holding. The more time passed the less unpleasant it began to sound. Maybe raising a child wouldn't be so bad. Another Rin running around would be a challenge, no doubt, but it's a challenge I'm willing to take. A smile gradually crept on my face, but quickly diminished and was replaced with a frown. What exactly am I supposed to tell Shima and Konekumaru I hate lying to them, and they're gonna find out sooner or later. It was hard enough making up excuses when Rin and I first started dating. I guess I'll have to ask Rin about it.

As if on cue Rin walked into the room carrying a trash bin in his hand. "Just in case I have the sudden urge to throw up or something," he said before reclaiming his seat beside me on the couch.

"So...,' I said, unsure of how to get my words out. "This means we're going to keep it."

"Of course" Rin said astonished that I'd even ask. I can't say I'm surprised; I would probably react the same way if I was in his position.

I grabbed Rin into a hug, one of my favorite ways of showing him affection. "I'm glad." I sat up scratching my head. "But I think we may need some lessons on this parenting thing. How about we go to the book store tomorrow?"

Relief washed over Rin's face. "Why wait until tomorrow when we could go right now. We don't have anything to do, plus, there's nothing good on TV today anyways."

I sighed." I would much rather have you rest today, but I guess there's no harm in going today. Let's go get ready and head out in 30 minutes." Rin smiled and nodded.

--

When we got to the book store, we were lost at where to even look for books like that: Pregnancy and stuff. Let along male pregnancy. I mean, it has to be different from regular pregnancy. Where would the baby come out of and would he grow boobs? I put those thoughts behind me and settled on just buying every pregnancy book that seemed remotely helpful. Whatever I didn't know, I would look to the library or Google. Maybe Mephisto would know something about it or any other male pregnancy cases. Speaking of which, how far along is Rin any ways. And wouldn't we have to visit a doctor about this. What doctor even does male pregnancy cases? I don't want Rin being tested on.

Rin woke me from my day dream of what and what if's by gently tugging on the hem of my shirt. "I'm hungry," he said with the most absolutely adorable face I've ever seen. "Okay, let me pay for this and we'll go. Where do you want to eat?"

"Umm"...he said contemplating before his face lit up." How about McDonalds? It's been a while since I've eaten there."

Again I nodded." Ok." By then I had already started to pay for the books, which would probably take me months to read. "Did you want a snack to hold you off?" I asked pointing to the display of candy and chips that were displayed near the cash register.

"Just a snicker, if you don't mind," Rin said shyly. "Of course not," I laughed wrapping my arms around Rin's neck and giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Plus, you're eating for two now." I rubbed my hand on his still flat stomach.

We left the bookstore and headed straight to McDonalds. Rin ordered the 20 piece nugget, a large drink, and fries. I settled on a cheeseburger. He had insisted on sharing his fries with me, but I refused. He needed the energy.

After eating, Rin fell to sleep and I had decided it was the perfect time to put my plan into action.

--

I was parked in the parking lot reading the first book titled "Pregnancy for Beginners" when I sensed Rin waking up. "Where are we?" he asked looking out the car window curiously, probably realizing we weren't at home. "We're at the doctor," I said releasing the book and preparing to depart from the car. "And I'm not taking no for an answer.

A/N

HI, I'm back with an update. I hope you like it, and I really hope it flows right. Ideas? Anything anyone might want to see in the story, just message me about it. On my message board or, if you have a tumblr account, you can message me on tumblr (TerraK-Fujoshi)

I want to say Thanks to my wonderful and absolutely amazing BFF Ladyiibug__ (wattpad), who helped a lot by typing it once I finished, and editing it. And because she not really into yaoi and stuff, of course I got some skeptical looks too. We are also trying to incorporate a story together (to put on wattpad), but we only have ideas so no promises. Also check out some of her stories cause they're great and she's a really good writer.

**Thank you, my little ducklings, for reading**

~Read, Comment, Review, Vote, Favorite~