My Love, My Family - Chapter 11

Disclaimer - I do not own Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist or the characters. If I did it would have been a yaoi anime. All rights go to Kazue Katō & whoever else.

Chapter 11

-Bon's POV-

I wake up today to small breakfast in bed and a warm bath already made by Rin. The moment I stepped out Rin told me to get ready cause he was taking me out. I drove because even if it was my birthday I wouldn't want him working himself too hard. He told me the directions one turn at a time to 'keep it a surprise'. When we finally got there we were at an open field.

"Surprise! It's your date."

"I love it, but you didn't have to do this. We could have went another time after the babies were born."

"I wanted to, so come on. Let's sit down somewhere."

I nodded and followed him around; making sure to watch him extra carefully in case he trips. Rin had set up a picnic blanket and basket on the open grass, before guiding me to sit down beside him.

"I know it's not much, but wanted to take you out. And I brought sandwiches." he said taking them out of the basket. I smile and kissed him on the cheek before grabbing a sandwich. I finished it in a few minutes and put the Ziploc bag it was in neatly back in the basket. "It was delicious." I told Rin. His face got red and he blushed.

When we finished with the food we packed it back up and set it to the side. "I'm full." Rin said leaning against me.

"Me too. I'm surprised I'm not fat from all you're cooking."

"You're an exorcist, that's you work out. What's my excuse?"

"True." I said laughing. Rin playfully punched me in the shoulder. "That's ok. Even if you get fat, I'll just have more of you to love.

"How poetic." he said sarcastically before kissing me on the cheek, or trying to. I turned my head and caught his lip, smiling as he hummed into my mouth. I deepened the kiss, covering and discovering every inch of his mouth. My hands traveled to his well forming baby bump, then around his waist. I lifted him up to straddle my lap; breaking the kiss for only a second before reclaiming his swelling lips. I licked him bottom lip and requested entrance.

"Wait." Rin said climbing off my lap, his breathing still heavy. He looked at his watch. "Wow, it's getting late. I think we should head home." he said smiling. I don't know what he meant by it being late, it was barely four, but we were outside. I nodded and helped fold up the picnic blanket and took it to the car.

When we pulled into the drive way of our house, I went to open Rin's door for him. Only that's not all I did. I wrapped an arm around his waist and pulled him in; kicking his lips in the sexiest way I knew how. I trailed my other hand under the back of his shirt and started running and slowly massaging the base of his tail. I knew that would drive him crazy. "I want you" I whispered in his ear. "Bon" he said, the list present in his voice. I lick up, down, and around the shell of his ear. He whimpered from my touch. I pulled him to the front door and reattached our lips.

The second I got in the house I closed the door and pushed Rin up against it, not even bothering to turn on the light. I lifted his legs and wrapped them around my waist. Suddenly Rin's back hit the light switch and the lights came on. "Surprise!" everyone yelled losing momentum in their excitement by the time they actually same me and Rin. I put him down as quickly as possible and his my face in embarrassment. I didn't even want to look up and see who all was there. I could tell Rin was just as embarrassed. I finally looked up to see not only our friends, but my parents too.

"Um... Hi." I said as Rin fixed his clothes.

"That's why I said we should come home." Rin whispered.

"You planned this for me? Ugh. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well I didn't know you would jump me at the door. Plus I was a little distracted after."

I blushed before leaning in closer. "Do you need me to, you know, take care of it for you?"

"The crowd kinda ended that for me."

"Yeah. Me too." I laughed before going to talk to everyone. They mostly acted like nothing happened, but anyone would notice the blush on their face. I did overhear Shima say to Yukio 'now we know how Rin got pregnant', which caused Yukio to blush and pinch the bridge of his nose, trying to hide it.

It was a birthday I would never forget.

A/N
I'm sorry for the publishing and un-publishing. I was messing up. I tried to make it funny, but I'm not sure if it was. Most of my jokes are super cheesy.

What did the Lion King tell Simba when he was walking too slowly?? Mufasa!

Did you laugh?
I think I'm going to make the next chapter closer to the due date.

A really good book I read recently:
· Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. (A must read)
· Simon vs the Homo Sapien Agenda

________

**Thank you, my little ducklings, for reading**

~Read, Comment, Review, Vote, Favorite~