My Love, My Family - Chapter 14

Disclaimer - I do not own Ao no Exorcist/Blue Exorcist or the characters. If I did it would have been a yaoi anime. All rights go to Kazue Katō & whoever else.

   A/N - please don't hate me for the wait.

   Warning - mild explicit content

Chapter 14

-Rin’s POV-

    It's been three weeks (27 days to be exact) since we’ve taken little Haru and Yuri home, and things are finally starting to settle down more. I've even developed an effective sleeping pattern that wakes me up at 3am to change the babies’ diapers so they won't cry. Bon’s off crutches, but, lucky for me and the babies, Yukio have him an extra week off.

    It was 8am when I got up to check on Haru and Yuri, who were both wide awake in their cribs.”How are my little angels?” I cooed rubbing their cheeks. I had rested my arms on the edge of Yuri’s crib to simply admire her, when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I’d almost jumped out of my skin before turning back to see Bon smiling lovingly.

    “How long have you been up?” he whispered before leaving a light peck on my cheek.

    I melted into his touch. “Not long. You hungry? Wanna go out for breakfast?”

    “Sure. Just let me get dressed” Bon replied. He was still bare chested and only wearing him plaid boxers. When he released me from his embrace and headed out of the room I noticed the tented morning wood  in his underwear. I decided to ignore it.

    I grabbed the twins and went to the bathroom to give them a quick wash-up in the sink. They were both calm as I ran the water and took off their clothes. I put Haru in first, and he seemed to melt. I wish I could say the same about Yuri. The second her big toe touched the lukewarm water she wailed and thrashed around. She somehow managed to soak 65% of my shirt I'm the process, which I guess amused her because, after awhile, she started making happy noises and doing it on purpose.

    It didn't take long to dry and dress them. Bon did, however, have to wait for me to change shirts. He already had the twin car seat set up and was standing, arms folded, against the driver's door.

    “I'm glad you finally got here. I didn't want you to miss the kids’ graduation” Bon said smirking.

    “Hardy har,” I rolled my eyes, “I wasn't even that long.” I handed Yuri to Bon so that he can put her in the car seat while I did the same with Haru. We both hopped in the car and headed towards the nearest breakfast place.

--

    We didn't stay there long, but when we left we were all pretty full. Yuri and Haru even ate so much they feel asleep. Both me and Bon took that as a blessing and quickly got them home and in their cribs.

    Bon and I were currently cuddling on the couch, and I was effectively ignoring the movie we were supposed to be watching. I leaned in closer and breathed in Bon’s sent. My hormones must have still been out of wack because his sent alone was intoxicating and reminded me of ‘little bon’ from earlier. It also reminded me how Bon and I haven't had sex in months. I glanced at Bon as my body heated up. Pleasurable memories flooded my mind and my lips were suddenly dry.

    “Is the movie distracting you?” Bon joked. “because you've been staring at me lustfully and licking your lips for the past five minutes.”

    I blushed but didn't respond. Bon smiled mischievously before gripping my hips and almost instantly pulling me in his lap to straddle him. I blushed even harder and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

    Bon grabbed my butt, and I instinctively rolled my hips and moaned. Bon smirked again. “You're acting shy, but you dick seems pretty eager.”

    “Just hurry,” I said panting. Bon decided to stop teasing and unzip my pants. I moaned loudly when he pulled out his dick and cupped his hand around both of our erections. He started pumping up and down at an unbearable pace. I guess he could tell by the look on my face because he immediately started speeding up. He twisted his wrist in all the right ways, and I had to grab hold of his shoulders just to steady myself.

    The feeling of myself sliding against his pulsing length drove me crazy. I began writhing and squirming in his lap. The moans got louder and louder as I felt a heat pool at the pit of my stomach. Suddenly, Bon swiped his thumb over the head of my dick to smear the pre-cum, and that was it.

    Everything seemed to tense and freeze as I felt my release spill out all over Bon’s hand. When I came down from my orgasm, I slumped against Bon’s chest heaving.

    When I finally caught my breath again, I was back half hard and ready for seconds. I moved Bon’s hand down the inside of my pants and boxer briefs. Bon got the hint and reached in the back of the side desk beside the couch for miniature bottle of lube. He lathered his fingers before travelling back in my boxers and running over my entrance. He rubbed once, twice before plunging a single finger into the hope.

    “So eager,” he teased. “Your tight hole is just begging for more.”

    I moaned and nodded my head as Bon began pumping faster and fast.

    Suddenly loud cries filled the house. Bon and I both froze. “The babies” Bon said sighing. “I'm sorry.”

    “It's fine.” I missed his nose. “We're parents now, it's our job.” Bon removed his fingers and I climbed off his lap. “You can come with me to check on our children together.”

    “I'd love to,” he smiled.

    We grabbed Haru and Yuri, and we brought them to our bedroom to watch tv with us. (I wasn't comfortable taking them to the living room directly after what me and Bon had just done).

    For the rest of the day we all relaxed and enjoyed the time we had together.

A/N

Explicit scene. Hot it not? More explicit?

Sorry for the decade wait. I can't promise it won't be another decade. My English comp II teacher has zero consideration for her students. .

Ao no Exorcist 2 is really good. Mob Psycho 100 is GREAT. Please watch it. Brooklyn Nine Nine and The Real O’Neals is super funny. Also Shameless. Your Name movie is super sweet. I Love Moana (I love animated films).

Hope you liked it.

________

**Thank you, my little ducklings, for reading**

~Read, Comment, Review, Vote, Favorite~