Chapter 4

Ava.

I stared at this Ryan guy, my leg still bleeding badly as he paced back and forth. He then paused in place, hit his forehead and took off his blue and black checkered flannel and wrapping it around my thigh, making me stare at him in confusion.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly and he looked up at me for a second before continuing with his 'first-aid' on my leg, which was still stinging like a little bitch. "Why are you helping me? I'm just gonna be killed anyway." I spoke, not making a lot of sense.

"No you're not - at least not now." He spoke with a determined tone, which made me question what he was doing even more, what does he mean? Does he just mean that they're gonna let me suffer for longer before chopping me up into little pieces?

He then ran a hand through his hair, jogging over to the door, opening and taking a look out, before jogging back over to me. He started to untie my hands which confused me even more, what was he doing?! I opened my mouth to speak but he just shushed me, running round to my legs to untie them.

Once he had untied me, he ran to the corner of the room, grabbing my bag and slinging it over his shoulder, adjusting the strap. He then peeked out the door again before placing his arms behind my back and under the ben of my knees as he picked me up bridal-style.

"What--" I was shushed yet again and I decided to just keep my mouth shut, if i was going to die, I was going to die, there was no point fighting the inevitable. I sighed, going limp in Ryan's arms, knowing I was about to die right about now.

oh well.

_____________________________

A/N

CANT BE BOTHERED TO DO THIS

#WINGIT

-laura