Chapter 3

Ava.

I tried to open my eyes but they felt extremely heavy. I attempted to roll around, only to feel something tight on my wrist holding me down. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to roll to the other side, just to feel the same thing on my other arm.

My eyes shot open as I felt a burning sensation on my wrist. I looked towards my wrist to see a rope tied tightly around it, holding me down. I looked at my other hand to see the same thing. I looked down at my feet to see they were tied together, down on some sort of table.

I looked around the room the best i could, with me being held down tightly, to see horrifying sights. i strated to yank my hands quickly, panic immediately filling my thought. I tried to pull my arm towards my as I started to kick wildly.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?!

"Glad you asked." A voice spoke and I started to panic, yanking my arms the best i could, which just intesified the pain on my wrists. "Hey, hey, hey, calm down, child." A voice spoke and I looked int he direction where it came from to see an 40-ish year old man standing there, staring at me.

I stopped moving, instantly terrified of the guy who was holding a knife. My chest was going crazy, rising and falling like there was no tomorrow. Well, in the situation I am in right now, there probably isn't going to be a tomorrow.

"Okay, so here's what happened."

~ Flashback ~ (In Ava's POV.)

I stayed silent, not moving a muscle and that seemed to warn the men behind me as they stayed still. I glanced back at them, seeing a bunch of guys around my age. I bit my lip, now knowing I probably couldn't outrun them.

I held my finger up to my mouth as I started to tip-toe towards them. I was going to run as soon as I was past them, I was giving them a sense of false hope. Two out of three of them nodded as I was onyl a few feet away from them.

I was soon stood right beside one of them and the tallest one with dark brown hair spoke. "So, my nam-" I stopped nodding and bolted away from them, hoping I had surprised them enough for me to get a good headstart on them.

I glanced back to see the other tall brown-haired guy chasing after me, well, he obviously expected that I would run.. and he was right. I bit my lip, this reminding me of when Chase was running after me.

I glanced back to see the guy still chasing me, right on my tail, with the other two guys running behind him. I then ran staright into something and instantly fell to the floor. I glanced up to see that I had ran into a group of like six people.

TWO groups of Body Hunters in one day, GG Ava.

They started to have a conversation, occasionally pointing down at me on the ground. I had whacked my head against the concreate so my vision was going blurry. I noticed one of the guys from the group i ran into grab a gun and shoot a guy with glasses int he ther group inthe leg.

I winced at the noise as the group of three boys instantly started to yell at the other group for shooting the one with the glasses in the leg. The group of like seven then started yelling back, pointing at me.

The group of three then started to walk away, the guy who was right behind me, looking back at me. My eyes started to blur as one of the guys from the other group bent down and picked me up easily.

He looked down at me with a sad look on his face as my vision started to blur badly, making my close my eyes to stop the vision-blur. 

~ Flashback over ~

"You sick fuck!" I yelled loudly, trying to get up even more as I watched him circle the table I was tied up on. "LET ME GO!" I yelled loudly, starting to scream and kick my legs the best I could, with them being tied down and everything.

"Oh, so you want to be that way?" He smirked at me as he leaned down, his face inches from mine. I spat on him and he laughed sarcastically as he raised his hand to his face, wiping it off and twirling his knife in his hand.

The door opened and I kept my eyes on the guy who was walking around with his knife in his hand, as he looked up at the person who had just walked in. "Ahh, Ryan. Just in time." He spoke and 'Ryan' walking over to me.

I glanced at him and noticed he was the one who had carried me back here, it was his shaggy brown hair that gave it away. ( ;D ) He gulped as he knew that I knew who he was. I stared at him before feeling an excruciating pain in my leg.

I let out a loud scream as I looked down to see that the old guy had stabbed the knife into my thigh. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ryan yelled loudly at the guy as my breaths became sharper, feeling the guy take the knife out of my leg.

"Ryan, watch her. I'm gonna go and tell Nate to get the knifes ready." The guy spoke as he left the room. I screamed once more, Jesus fucking christ this is sore.

____________________________________________________

A/N

ERMERGERSH

DOUBLE UPDATES!

(i also updated fences if you havent seen it ;D)

:P

k bye

-laura