Chapter 15

Ava. 

Isaac tugged at my hand slightly, pulling me along behind him quietly. As we slipped into the tunnel and pulled the wooden plank over us I heard someone speak "Do you think it's time to switch yet? I can't deaaal." 

"Meh, sure." After that, I heard footsteps and Isaac pulled me behind him yet again and he turned to me for a second, smiling brightly before continuing to walk ahead. We snuck down the hallway and both slid into my room, waiting for more footsteps to go past us before he could go back to his room.

He pressed his lips against mine once more before exiting the room and as I heard the door close I leaned against the wall with a smile, biting onto my lip softly. God, he's so freaking cute.

"So," I jumped slightly as I heard Bee's voice. I looked over at her, trying to come up with a viable excuse as quickly as I could, nothing coming to mind.  "You didn't actually think I fell for that, did you?"

"You didn't actually think I fell for you and Chase just guarding, did you?" I fired back, narrowing my eyes at her. She smiled at me for a second before standing up and hugging me tightly.

"Oh my god, he's just so cute though!" She squealed quietly, making sure not to wake the other girls as we both fangirled over our experiences. "I actually can't believe this." She smiled brightly at me.

I smiled back at her before remembering something that Chase had told me. "Oooh, so you were the one Chase got caught sleeping in a room with?" I raised my eyebrow at her and she blushed slightly before nodding.

"How did you know about that?" She asked with scrunched up eyebrows. I raised one of my eyebrows at her and she just smiled with a roll of her eyes. "God, he can't keep his mouth shut, isn't he cute?" She spoke.

I smiled at her before hearing cluttering about in the room beside ours. We both widened our eyes at each other before literally jumping across the room into our beds. Just as the door opened I had pulled the cover over me and covered my mouth, holding myself back from screaming as I had landed on my leg.

"Nah, they're all asleep, are you sure you heard voices?" I heard Brayden's voice and then a hum of someone else I couldn't understand. The door then closed and I peeped over at Bee who just smiled and put her finger over her mouth.

I closed my eyes again and thought again of hanging out with Isaac. I smiled to myself and tried to calm my breathing down. This was my first date per say, and man, was it a good one... or so i think... I don't really have anything to base it off.

_______________________________________________________

"Guys! C'mon, up we get!" I heard someone speak and I just groaned and pulled the covers over my head. I then felt a cold breeze as it was yanked away from me and I pouted, opening my eyes to see Stacy in front of me, holding my cover.

I pouted at her and she just laughed, waiting for me to stand. I eventually gave in and stood up beside her, sighing as she smiled happily and put my cover down again. She led me through to the large room again.

I walked in behind her and noticed everyone was chatting away, people sharing out some fruit and just generally having a good time. I noticed Isaac sitting on the couch by himself and I began to walk towards him when Jordan stepped in front of me.

I tore my eyes away from Isaac just as he looked at me and looked at Jordan. "Uhm, hi?" I spoke, confused as of why he was stood in front of me. I looked him over as he smirked at me. Oh no.

He licked his lips before beginning to speak to me "I was thinking we could continue the... encounter we had the other day." He looked me over, his eyes flickering up and down.

I looked over his shoulder to see Isaac looking towards Jordan and I, not looking very happy. "Mmm, I was thinking not." I spoke softly before side-stepping around Jordan and walking over to Isaac who now had a smile on his face. "Hey."

"Hey." He smiled back at me as he casually put his arm across the back of the couch, sort-of putting it around me but not suspiciously. "What was that about" Isaac asked cautiously, eyeing Jordan from across the room.

"Nothing, just being weird." I shrugged and looked towards him, seeing him smile at me. God, I loved his smile. 

______________________________________________________

A/N

LOL

its been years lmao

apologies if i forget about this for 6 years again lolol

-laura