Chapter 1

(PLEASE EXCUSE THIS CHAPTER, ITS A LITTLE MESSED UP AND I CANT FIX IT PROPERLY                      :()~ Unedited ~

Ava. 

I zipped up my backpack after shoving as much stuff as I could in there. I sighed and gripped onto the sides of the table, letting out a deep breath, thinking about the horror I had just witnessed.

*Flashback*

"Why the fuck are we walking through a fucking place like this at night?" asked,  glancing around as gripped tightly onto the small pistol in my handglanced over at Chase to see him shrugging.

"It was her idea." He pointed towards the leader of our groupAlexandra.  She was leading us all through this creepy-ass placeThe lampposts had all been bashed in so we were forced to use our flashlights.

was in a 'pack' sort of thing  with another five peopleThere was;
Alexandra, -24- our leader and the oldest in our 'pack'
.

Lucy, -15- the youngest member at only fifteenshe was only five when this started.

Jason, -22- our second oldest member, after Alexandra.

Kelly-Ann, -21- our medic and the 'middle child' along with Chase.

Chase, -20- our other 'middle child' and the carrier,  he was the strongest by far so hcarried all the heavy itemssuch as spare gunson his back.

.

Ava (also known as me), -18- the second youngest and the weakest apparently.

totally didn't agree with me being the weakestthought it was Lucyconsidering she was the youngest of us all but apparently notSince was labelled the weakest was given the  crappiset gun.

 I swung the pistol at my side as I looked aroundJason and Alex were stood at the front of the  group,  Alex with a shotgun and Jason with an M16.