Valentine's Day

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Here is a short story for you guys!

Kassies POV:
I got ready as I always do for school but dressed a little differently as it was valentine's today and I wanted to put a little more effort into my look. I did my eyeliner with black but red on the edge along with a red eyeshadow with pink in my creases. I wore a red choker with a plastic red heart as the charm. And finally for my outfit, I wore a red silky dress that touched my knees. K put of some red lipstick to match the dress.

I also wore pinkish short boots with heels

I finished getting ready and headed downstairs to eat my breakfast

I finished getting ready and headed downstairs to eat my breakfast. On the table sat a bouquet with roses I had bought yesterday. I walked over to the other side of the table and ate my breakfast.

When I was done, I got my backpack and the bouquet with roses, headed downstairs to the garage, opened the car door where my mom was waiting for me in the car. She turned to look at me.

"Oh Kassie, you look beautiful!" She exclaimed

"Thanks mom, I'm just gonna put theese in the back" I told her as I opened the back car door and layed the bouquet of roses gently on the seat.

We eventually arrived and I got out. I thanked my mom, got the roses from the back, and started walking in.

I waited in the lobby for a few minutes.

I then saw Trevor walk in along with the rest of the crowd and smiled at me whilst walking over.

"You look amazing, literally" he said with a little bit of shock in his voice.

"Thanks, its valentines today so I wanted to do something a little extra, wait did I do too much?" I asked him now kind of worried as I looked around and saw no one wearing anything as extra as I wore.

"No no it's looks beautiful and I'm sure everyone will be jealous"

"You think? Thanks, oh and these are for you" I told him as I handed him the roses.

"Wow, thank you!" He exclaimed as he leaned in to kiss me.

We parted and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm so lucky to have you" he whispered into my ear

"I'm grateful to have someone like you in my life" I whispered back.

At the end of the day I ended up going to Trevor's house for dinner. We cuddled and watched romantic comedy movies and shows on Netflix and then fell asleep whilst doing so. 

This was the best valentines I have ever had.