2

Next Day.

"East. East, you doing it or not?" Saint's best friend, Kassan, nudged his shoulder, snapping him from the daze he was in.

"I'm doing what? My fault I'm tripping." He ran his hand down his face, looking at the block of crystal meth sitting in front of him.

"Bitch what you got goin' over there?" Kassan frowned, calling over a product tester, Jason.

"Nothin'. I'm tripping." He chuckled, shaking his head. He watched Jason put the meth into a glass pipe, beginning to smoke the whiteish blue rocks.

He dozed back off into his thoughts, getting distracted again. He couldn't seem to get Mani off of his mind. He didn't really like how he was dissed last night, he was used to getting what he wanted.

He knew that he was attractive. Women threw themselves at him everyday, but now that Mani hadn't, he was beginning to think maybe he didn't look as good as he thought. Why else would she reject him?

He thought that after getting a few hours of sleep last night, he'd wake up with the remembrance of her gone, but he was sadly mistaken because she was all he'd been thinking about today.

"Yeah, this definitely that shit." Jason coughed, his body going limp from the high, feeling as if he was laying on clouds.

"But is it better than the shit we already got?" Saint questioned, holding up a bag of his own product, and Jason began to fidget for it, making Saint shake his head.

"Nah, ion want the deal." Saint stood up, making Kassan do the same.

"Wha-why? Esto es lo mejor." The connect, Miguel, spoke.

"Can't be. If it was the best, he wouldn't be feening for the one I got. Preciate ya' though." Saint chuckled, not caring about the frown on his face.

"Of course he still wants the one he's used to. But this-this is about to take over the market amigo. I am trying to give you the first dibs!" Migue said in his heavy Spanish accent.

"You must ain't hear me the first time." He shook his head, grabbing his briefcase.

"Ay. You will regret this my friend. My apologies for you coming this way for nothing." Miguel told him, and he waved it off.

Saint led the way out, Kassan pulling Jason along, too high to function by himself.

"So? What the fuck got you gone like that?" Kassan walked on the side of him, and he glanced over.

"Fuck is you talkin' 'bout?" He chuckled, walking on the elevator.

"You didn't pay attention to that meeting at all. Had my dumbass listening so we ain't miss nothin'." Kassan frowned, making him laugh.

"Not shit. Just ain't get enough sleep I guess." He shrugged, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Right. Who you think you fooling?" He rose an eyebrow, and Saint chuckled.

"Bitch get off my dick. Worry bout what the fuck you gone do with Jason." He waved him off, unlocking his truck doors.

"Nigga fuck Jason. Anyways, you sliding to Luxe wit' me and Spider in a few hours?" Kassan said, and Saint rose an eyebrow.

"For?" He sarcastically questioned, making him smack his lips.

"Ight. Maybe. I'll see how I'm feeling after a nap." He shrugged, getting in his truck.

Kassan patted his trunk twice, before walking off to his, and Saint backed out of the parking spot.

He pulled in front of his house within a half hour, yawning as he stepped out of the car.