4

Three days later.

Saint kept his face flat as he released bullets in his machine gun, shooting at a crowd of about twelve men, watching bodies drop, leaving five of them standing.

"So I'ma ask again, who the fuck are you working for?" He tilted his head, watching the five men tremble in fear.

"I-it's just us! I s-swear! We took s-some of your p-product and s-." The man was cut off as Saint sent a few bullets to his head.

"Bitch ass niggas." He muttered, killing the other four, before dropping the gun.

"Clean this shit up." He said to the guard, who nodded as he angrily walked up the stairs. Everybody had been pissing him off lately.

"Don't come to me with no bullshit cause I don't wanna hear it Alayna." Saint warned, walking in his office as she followed him.

"Close the fuc-close the door." He gestured with his hand, and she did so, nervous. She didn't want to say the wrong thing and make him even madder.

"Um, are you alright?" She held a stack of folders in her hand, and he looked up at her from his seat.

"Are you? What you in here for?" He asked, and she shifted her weight to one side.

"Here's the files on the twelve men, looks like their connect was Miguel. And here's a cup of coffee as well, extra creamer, extra sugar." She mumbled, sitting his things down.

"Alayna I'm sorry." He ran his hand down his face, his leg bouncing in frustration. He wasn't intentionally trying to be rude to her.

"May I say something?" She asked, and he nodded, removing his hand.

"Just because you're upset with people, doesn't give you the right to be mean. That's not how you work through anger, and no one in here is ever disrespectful to you and I don't think that it's fair that you treat us however you see fit. Sir." She said, before quietly walking out of his office.

Saint groaned in annoyance, rubbing his hand over his braids as he looked over at his phone that rung.

"What Pierre?" Saint answered, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Damn wassup with you and my government now? Fed ass. You said to call if Mani ever came back and she here s-."

"I'm on my way." Saint cut him off as he ended the call, standing up from his chair.

He slid his phone back in his pocket, signing into his Chase bank account on his computer, sending all of his employees a raise of $5,000 each, putting the small note that he was sorry for being rude, then signed off.

Walking to the bedroom in the car back of his office, he opened his dresser, grabbing a pair of sweats and taking off the suit he was wearing.

He pulled the sweats on, and leaving on the muscle shirt he'd wore under his suit. Switching out of his slides to a pair of black cat Jordan's, he loosely pulled the strings to bulk against the tongue of the shoe, instead of tying them.

Grabbing his phone and keys, he left out of his office, and over to Alayna's desk.

"I'm sorry. Ima do better, aight?" He looked down at her, and she looked up from typing on her computer.

"Thank you. Have a good day East." She smiled, and he nodded, walking towards the elevator.

He rode it down to ground level, before getting in his truck and pulling off. The drive was quick, seeing as though he sped the whole way there.

He turned his truck off, got out, and pulled on a gray sweater. It was cold outside, so none of the kids were playing on the black top, most likely in one of the inside gyms.