14

Next Day.

Imani laid awake, currently almost nine at night, and she sat there trying to fight her sleep.

Saint had been gone since early noon, and she'd kept herself busy today, running a few errands, chilling at the center, and then she came back and made dinner-yet Saint still wasn't back.

She had the cover over her shoulders, the room cold, and a body pillow on her side that smelled just like Saint, forcing herself to keep her eyes open.

She was so sleepy even though it was early, but she literally wouldn't be comfortable unless Saint was holding her, so she had to wait until he came home.

Her phone buzzed for the umpteenth time, which she didn't understand how since she'd silenced the notifications from Instagram. Saint's weird fans had finally found her, and they were annoying.

theshaderoom

2,191,902 views • Liked by its_onsitetheshaderoom : #TSRTattz: Roomies, do you recall #SaintEast, CEO of East and Co, going live a few days ago, stating that he was getting his 'baby's face tattooed'? Well, a few Roommates have caught closer glimp...

theshaderoom : #TSRTattz: Roomies, do you recall #SaintEast, CEO of East and Co, going live a few days ago, stating that he was getting his 'baby's face tattooed'? Well, a few Roommates have caught closer glimpses of the tattoo, and his 'baby' seems to be the face of #ImaniJae! The two allegedly just passed their six month anniversary! Thoughts?!
View all 40,918 comments
sainteast : My wife but aight 😒🤦🏽‍♂️
future : RNS 💯💯💯
dymondzflawless : Energy 😩

When Saint told her he was getting her tattooed, she figured he meant maybe her name, or even a symbol that referred to her. What she didn't know was, Saint had gotten her entire face tattooed on his side, big and bold.

The tattoo looked just like her, it was nicely drawn and shaded in, it looked like a portrait. She loved the tattoo, she was just mind blown that he really had it.

Her Instagram page had literally blow up over a few hours, and her normal 45,000 follower count jumped to over half a million. She didn't like the attention, at all.

Her eyes lazily fluttered closed, and she began to doze off, when she heard the alarm system alert that Saint was walking up the pathway to the door, making her eyes immediately open.

A few seconds later, she could hear Saint walking in the room, pulling his suit jacket off of his body, throwing it into the hamper.

She kept herself awake, listening to him take a shower, unusually quiet. She could tell that was he irritated about something, but she didn't want to push his buttons further by asking about it.

About fifteen minutes later, his now dry body pulled the cover up, climbing in the bed behind her, kissing her shoulder.

"Did you eat?" She mumbled, placing her hand over his that now rested between her legs.

"No. I will tomorrow. I'm sorry I'm home late," His deep voice rasped, "I was in Jersey doing construction plans for a new center."

He was telling the truth about where he'd been-out the state for most of the day. And almost everything had him aggravated from the news he'd learned yesterday.