7

Two weeks later.

"I miss you Saint." Imani spoke softly into the phone, and he slouched in his seat, spreading his legs a bit.

"I miss you too fat mama. What you doin'?" He asked, counting a stack of money.

"I'm at the doctor. I was cramping and my period isn't supposed to come this soon so I had to make sure I wasn't pregnant." She chuckled, and he smiled.

"Damn. I'm tryna trap you and it ain't working." He fake sighed in disappointment, making her laugh.

"You fucked up. Wow." She shook her head, and he smiled, shrugging.

"I'll be that. Nobody else need to have that pussy, ever. That's mine." He told her, and she bit her lip, a soft smile on her face.

"Yeah. This your pussy, and me and her miss you daddy." She said, and he licked over his lips.

"Why you be talking nasty to me like that? You horny?" He smirked, and she laughed.

"A little bit. I can wait for you though. When can I see you?" She asked, and he shifted his hard dick in his slacks, sitting up.

"I don't know baby. I'm a lil busy, and I don't mean to put you on the back burner but I gotta handle some shit first. I'll take you out in a few days, okay? I'll plan something for us." He told her, and she smiled, playing with the hem of her shorts.

"You are so sweet. Don't take all week Saint. I miss you." She mumbled, and he chuckled, licking over his lips.

"I won't. Brat." He shook his head at her, and she laughed, rolling her eyes.

"Your brat." She said, and he hummed in a positive response, agreeing with her.

"Send me something when you get by yourself." He told her, and she chuckled.

"Saint get your slut ass off my phone." She shook her head, and he laughed.

"I'm serious. Matter fact, FaceTime me when you get home. Naked." He smirked, and she smiled.

"No. You have to wait. I don't wanna touch myself, I want you to do it. So you gotta wait til whenever you're free." She shrugged, and he chuckled.

"Giving me an ultimatum huh? I like it." He shrugged, before a knock came to his office door.

"You have to go?" She asked as Saint held up a finger at the camera, telling Alayna to wait.

"I do. Are you sad?" He returned a question after hearing her sigh.

"A little. I haven't seen you for three days now and you got me spoiled with your company, so now I'm just, bleh. But I know you're busy, so I'll just settle for our calls for now. Will you call me back soon?" She kind of rambled to him, and he smiled. He loved her.

"Yes. I love you Imani. Ima make it up to you fat mama." He told her, and she felt her face flush a light shade of red, blushing.

"You pinky promise?" She asked, and he ran his hand down his face, wanting to see her badly.

"I pinky promise. I'm about to send you something." He said, logging on to his computer.

"Thank you. And I love you Saint, be safe please." She told him, and he nodded, though she couldn't see him.

"I love you more baby. I got you." He blew a kiss into his phone, before hearing her return it, and then she laughed, hanging up.

He chuckled, pulling his phone from his ear as he ordered a few gifts to be expedited to her house, hoping they'd arrive before she did.