24

Two weeks later.

"Baby move please. I need to get right here." Imani mumbled, and Saint turned, seeing her with a box in her hand.

"Mani what I tell you bout this mama?" He took the box from her, and she smiled as he kissed her jaw.

"Well put these towels in here for me." She referred to the closet in front of them.

"Aight. All of them?" He asked, wrapping his arms around her, and she smiled as he swayed her to the music playing loudly from the surround speakers.

"I don't wanna lose this relationship. So we gotta stay strong, don't wanna move awnnnn." He sung, and she laughed, holding his neck as he danced with her.

"No matter what you do, no matter what you say, no matter how far you go, don't take your love away. Because I love you and girl I want you, and girl I need you." He rocked side to side with her, and she hid her face in his chest, making him laugh.

"All of them. Big ones first, and then the small on top. And don't throw them in there, leave them folded." Imani chuckled, pulling from his grip.

"Aight. Don't pick another box up." He slapped her ass, and she waved him off, walking towards the front of his house.

They were currently packing up Saint's house because they moved into their brand new one in three days. Imani was so excited to live in a house that she could call hers.

Saint was making everything perfect for her, everything she disliked about the new house, he got it fixed, repainted, whatever she wanted.

They were only bringing clothes, shoes, and bags to the new house. Imani had ordered more furniture, and Saint paid movers to put everything in place.

Imani laughed as Saint's arms wrapped around her from behind, swaying with her again, his face leaned down to be on the side of hers.

"Sweet lady would you be my sweet love for a lifetime? I'll be there when you need me. Just call and recieve me." He sung off key, and she smiled, placing her arms over his.

She held her arm up, a koolaid smile on her face as he twirled her in a circle, before his hand rested at the nape of her back.

"Say you will be my baby. Say you will be my lady, I've got to have all your love. I won't front." He kissed the side of her face, before pecking her lips, laughing at the wide smile she wore.

"You so damn ugly." He laughed, and she did as well, rolling her eyes.

"I just love when you love me." She mumbled, rubbing his back as he continued to kiss her face.

"I always love you. My baby." He pecked her lips a few times, grabbing a handful of her ass, and she smiled.

"Come on. You wanna go on a date before your appointment?" He asked, and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Yes please." She kissed his cheek, smiling once she was picked up.

"I don't know how you still be carrying me with one hand. I'm getting big as hell." She said as he carried her to his room.

"Ima carry yo fat ass til my arms break. Which'll be soon if youn stop eating so much." He told her, and her jaw dropped, making him laugh.

"Saint you are so damn annoying. I can call me fat, you can't. Unless you're saying my name." She frowned, being placed on her feet.

"Ok. Fat mama, you big." He teased, sticking his tongue out, and she rolled her eyes.

"Corny. L. Lame, boo." She waved him off, pulling her clothes off, and he chuckled.