17

One week later.

"Saint, move. Oh my gosh." Imani groaned, covering her face in frustration.

"Heavy sexy sigh." He mocked her, wrapping his arms around her as she sat the towel in her hand down.

"You need to leave me alone and get a life. Go to work or something. Goshhhhhh." She dragged her sentence, and he laughed, flicking her forehead.

Imani was currently folding laundry, and had been doing light household chores for the last two hours, and Saint had followed her the entire time, on her toes.

"Saint what do you want? What is it?" She frowned up at him.

"You said we was gone chill and watch a movie today. You been cleaning since we woke up. It's storming and shit, I wanna take a nap with you." He chuckled, and she looked at him a few seconds, before wrapping her arms around him.

"You okay baby?" He mumbled, rubbing her back, and she nodded.

"Just, just let me fold these towels first. Okay?" She said, and he chuckled.

"Aight Imani." He let her go, before walking out of the laundry room.

Imani continued folding the large towels, afterwards moving on the medium sizes, and then finally the smaller ones, placing them in one of the hall closets.

She let her hair out of the messy bun, her straight highlighted hair falling down her back as she walked towards the back.

"Saint are you upset with me?" She mumbled, standing over him, Saint now laying in his bed with his arm over his eyes.

"No." His voice rasped, and she leaned down, grabbing his face and softly kissing his lips. He returned the kiss, sliding his tongue in her mouth and lowly groaning.

"I'ma take a shower, and then we can watch movies, okay? Give me ten minutes." She pecked his lips twice, letting his face go.

"Hurry up baby. I'm damn near sleep." He mumbled, and she smiled, standing upright and walking towards the bathroom.

She closed the door behind her, pulling her clothes off, putting her hair back in the bun it was in.

She sat down to pee as she connected her phone to the speaker, shuffling a random playlist. Wiping herself, she flushed the toilet, standing up and looking at herself in the mirror.

"You so pretty girl." Saint walked to stand behind her, and she smiled as he took pictures of the two of them.

"Lemme see. Turn around." He said, and she laughed, turning so that her ass faced the mirror. He grabbed a handful of her ass, taking pictures.

"You so corny." She laughed, stepping in the shower, under the hot water as he did the same.

"Hater." He whistled, and she smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Chest that I hide in when it's lightning and I'm frightened. You're the Friday to my weekend. My life vest when I'm in the deep end. You are H2O, H2O." Imani sung with Tink, holding his face, a smile on hers.

"Ooooo oooo ooo ooo gravity." Saint rocked side to side with her, and she laughed, making him smile.

"I just enjoy, your sense of humor. You're like a tumor, you're in my head all day. You rock my world like outer space." She rubbed his jaw line, her eyes locked on his.

Saint leaned down, pressing his lips against hers, and her eyes closed, allowing his tongue to slowly slide in her mouth, fighting with hers.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and his hooked under her thighs, picking her up as Tink continued to sing soothingly in the background.