3

Next Day.

Saint could hear his phone ringing loudly, and he groaned, waiting for it to stop ringing. He reached to pull Imani closer, before raising up, no longer seeing her beside him.

"Imani?" He called out into his quiet house, before sighing, rubbing his temples after figuring that she'd left.

He flipped his cover up, grabbing his phone and answering it as it rung again.

"What the fuck do you want? I should fucking kill you." He gritted into the phone, now frustrated.

"I-I'm sorry.. Mr.Bennett said to c-call until you answered. I'm s-sorry." Alayna stuttered, referring to Kassan.

"Ok. I fucking answered, now what is it?!" He frowned, confused on why she was calling.

"You have a mee-." She started, and he cut her off.

"Cancel it. Cancel everything for today, and don't call until tomorrow Alayna." He grumbled, before ending the call.

He tossed his phone from the dresser, standing up from his bed, immediately grabbing the nightstand for stability, his body sore.

"Fuck." He groaned, lightly limping to the bathroom, tossing his messy sheets inside of the washer, starting the load, then peeing.

He wiped himself with a baby wipe, then got in his shower, afterwards brushing his teeth.

He made his bed up with a new set, missing Imani. He didn't know how. He'd knew her all of two days, barely that, and was missing her as if he'd known her his whole life.

He didn't even understand how he had sex with her so fast. It was like he didn't have any morals for himself, he didn't know a thing about her besides her name, and he'd brought her to his personal house, where he kept literally everything, and had passionate sex as if he'd known her forever.

He shook his thoughts away, a towel around his waist as he walked out of his room, towards the front of his house, his stomach growling, smelling food.

He approached his kitchen, seeing it now cleaned, surprised because it had been dirty for two days from when he tried to cook the night before last.

He opened the microwave, licking over his lips at the large plate of breakfast, closing the microwave back and warming it up.

He took it out a few seconds later, the plate of sweet rice, cheesy shrimp grits, turkey smoked sausage, eggs, and a spinach and cheese omelette making his stomach growl louder. Had it really been that long since he'd ate?

He grabbed his refrigerator handle, before seeing the note there, taking it off and reading over it.

i didn't see any ground meat to make your omelette with, hope you like spinach, because it's all you had. you def need to go grocery shopping lmao. i had fun with you Saint. enjoy breakfast! i got hungry lmfao
xoxo - Imani

He read the short letter over and over again, sighing to himself, not seeing a number, an Instagram or anything.

He wondered if he'd did something wrong, or maybe wasn't good enough? Maybe he tapped out too fast for her, because why else wouldn't she leave a way for him to get in contact with her?

Saint groaned in frustration, sitting at his table, beginning to eat the breakfast she'd made. He cleared the plate within ten minutes, now full, and feeling way better than how tired he was yesterday.

He washed his plate out, putting it in his dishwasher, heading back to his room with her note in his hand grabbing his phone.

"Wassup?" Spider answered his call, and Saint put it on speakerphone.