11

Next Day.

Saint felt as if it was time for him to wake up, and his eyes slowly fluttered open, adjusting to his surroundings.

He looked down, his arms wrapped around Imani's neck as she slept with her face on his chest, her leg thrown around him.

He leaned his head down, softly kissing her lips a few times that rested naturally in a pout, as she remained asleep.

It was relieving to know that they were done with that break, or whatever it was. He'd missed her a lot, and he hoped that was the first and last time they'd do something like that.

He pressed his lips against hers, and Imani stirred in her sleep, before grabbing his face and smiling, pecking his lips a few times.

Imani sat up, stretching her body and moving her messy hair from her face.

"You so beautiful." He rasped, his thumb grazing the tattoo over her spine, and she smiled.

"Thank you baby." She mumbled, raising up from the bed and hissing at the soreness between her legs, making him chuckle.

"It isn't funny Mekhi." She flicked him off, and he smiled, watching her grab a duffel bag from the floor.

She passed him a toothbrush, and he stood up from the bed, taking it from her.

Both of them brushed their teeth in the small bathroom, Saint standing behind her as she washed her face.

"You so big Saint." She said, looking at his large Fran through the mirror, his tattoo covered muscles unintentionally flexing.

His hand wrapped around her neck, leaning over to kiss her jaw, and she smiled.

"Our height difference look funny. You too damn big." She shook her head, and he chuckled, shrugging.

Imani stood at 5'5, and though she had solid weight on her, she was still very small compared to his 6'5 muscular build.

"Grow then." He said as he grabbed a baby wipe from the bag she packed, cleaning his dick off.

"I'm trying." She muttered, and he laughed, making her smile as she wiped herself down as well.

"Move Saint." She laughed as his arms wrapped around her.

"I love you." He told her, kissing her face as she held on to his arms, smiling.

"I love you too baby." She spoke softly, blushing as he kissed her forehead.

They cleaned up their mess from last night, and dressed in lounge clothes that Imani had packed, before getting in his truck and leaving the lake.

"What you been doin'? You ain't been to the center." Saint said, his hand rubbing her inner thigh, her legs folded crisscrossed in the passenger seat.

"Chilling with my sister. Went to a few job interviews. Nothing really, I was bored." She shrugged, on her phone.

"Imani why you steady tryna get a job for? You know that I got you." He frowned over at her, and she chuckled.

"Thought you would've realized by now that I like to hustle on my own." She said, and he shook his head.

"Yeah, nah. No jobs for you. I got you, I don't want you working." He told her, driving with one hand, sat up in his seat.

Imani looked over at him, seeing the natural mug on his face, his hair in his usual cornrows, his muscles bulging through the fitted white shirt he wore.

"Okay." She rubbed his arm that was between her legs, kissing it, and he chuckled.

"Ah, you ain't tryna argue wit' me now?" He smirked, and she smiled.