Pyrrha/Raven: Getting Sick

Pyrrha: When You Get Sick

Mot seeing you in today's classes Pyrrha was waking towards your room. As she got close she saw Violet just leaving the room.

Pyrrha: (waving) Violet!

Violet: I'm guessing you're wondering where Y/N was?

Pyrrha: Yes, and is he inside?

Violet: Well to answer the first it's best you ask Y/N yourself. As for the second well yes. Now if you excuse me I have to go now. We ran out of air fresheners after Y/N's incident.

Confused on what that was exactly about she continued on, knocking on the door before entering in the room.

Pyrrha: Y/N?

You merely waved as you did not have much energy to do much else.

Pyrrha: Are you okay? You look terrible.

Y/N: I feel awful but since you visited I'm not going to deal with it.

Grabbing a chair and putting it right next to your bed Pyrrha sits on it holding your hand.

Pyrrha: What is wrong? How did you get sick?

Y/N: Well before I tell you that I need to tell you some news.

You then went into detail of the events that happened just the day before.

You were hanging out with Juane inside the cafeteria simply talking. That was until some girl arrives, hugging Jaune. Letting go of him she looks to you.

Joan: Hmmm.

Jaune: Joan this is-

Joan: Don't tell me. It's on the tip of my tongue.

Joan: You're Y/N, right?

Y/N: Yes.

Joan: Well as Jaune just said my name is Joan.

Y/N: Who are you?

Joan: Jaune, you never told your friends that we are together now?

Y/N: What?!

Jaune: Well it was never brought up. That and it barley happened.

Joan: (putting hands together) Okay. I have a question to ask.

Y/N: Shoot.

Joan: You are with Pyrrha right?

Y/N: Yes.

Joan: Like recently right?

Y/N: I mean kinda. Though we have not gotten around on our first date.

Joan: Oh good. That was what I was going to. Is it okay if we make that a double date?

Jaune: What?

Joan: Jauney, this is the perfect opportunity to combine both the social and the date night.

Y/N: Wait, didn't y'all already do one? I was told that you two were set up.

Jaune: Uhhh well things did not go entirely as planned.

Joan: He got nervous so to lighten things up it turned to more of a hangout. We ended up playing skee-ball.

Jaune: (hangs head down) It didn't went well for me.

Joan: I did win you a stuffed teddy bear.

Y/N: Hold up. What about this double date.

Joan: Oh yeah. So when you can say this to your girlfriend and hopefully something can be scheduled. Now I need to go. I am reading to kids in a library.

With that final part you stopped as the rest was simply more talking.

Pyrrha: Jaune got with Joan?!

Y/N: Yup. So about that other thing.

Pyrrha: I'll ask Jaune for her number. So, how did you get sick then?

Y/N: Oh yeah. Well after that I ate a whole bag of sugar-free gummy bears.

Pyrrha: I'm confused on how exactly did that get you sick?

Y/N: Well I was confused as well. I looked it up well and it's better if you read for yourself. There's some funny reviews.

With that the rest of Pyrrha's visit was spent reading reviews. She understood afterwards why Violet needed the air freshener.

Raven: When You Get Sick

Raven was walking to where your sister would be. She has not seen you all day and as such deem it necessary to ask what was going on.

Raven: Auriella, where is Y/N?

Auriella: Raven? Oh, well he's in his room. He's sick. Would you like to visit?

Raven: No. Why would I risk getting sick if it is not life threatening for me to be there.

Raven then left a baffled Auriella who then decided to immediately visit you to say what just happened. Hearing this you laughed.

Y/N: Yeah, sounds like her alright.

Auriella: Yeah, but she's kinda being a bad person. I mean who doesn't visit their sick boyfriend or girlfriend.

Y/N: Raven May be rough around the edges name but believe me she is worrying a little.

Auriella: Well when I eventually get with someone I would want it that they care for when I get sick. Summer even visited you with cookies.

Y/N: Yup, a great friend. Tai told me how Summer had to buy cookies beforehand to stop herself from eating the ones she made for me.

Auriella: I'm not trying to talk bad about your relationship but given how things are going it doesn't give me the idea that when the time comes Raven would be a good mom.

Y/N: Oddly enough we talked about that once.

Auriella: What?

Y/N: Well we were talking about the future and Raven was like she wants one in order to continue her family line. She isn't confident about her brother.

Aureilla: That is odd.

Y/N: I mean I sorta get it. I'm the only child from my parents after all.

Auriella: Well if you say so.

Leaving and coming back with a cup of water and two pills Auriella gives them to you.

Auriella: I need to go. I am going shopping with my friends but you know the drill. Call me if you need anything.

Y/N: Thanks.

Watching your cousin leave you thought into briefly about your future with Raven. It was very different being with her than it was in your last relationship but things were going okay. Sure she did not visit you but she did show her affection differently.