2

Luz's POV:

  "Captain on Deck!"

 "At ease"

 "This is the deck, the final section of the tour"

 Woah, this is definitely more ....newer and clean than our last ship, it's smaller, a bit more smaller than small compared to our last ship but it's big, I notice some people stare at us, a girl from the controls and reported to the Captain

 "Ah, Noceda, I want you to meet corporal Skara Davis, Corporal, meet Team Leader, Lieutenant Luz Noceda, Luz, Skara has been liaison with mission-, this mission, she's been on the Clarity for quite a bit now, so if you need anything you can count on her, in fact, I believe she was tasked with that already, anyways, I'm needed here, you can do what you want and Skara, go with them"

 "Yes sir"

 We leave the bridge and we'll the halls, some people pass by and I hear them whisper about us, I don't know what, but I shook it off "sOoOooo, Skara, what's it like on the ship?" Gus hurried up to skara's side and asked questions 

 "It's been great so far, the crew is nice, the food is good and working here is good too, but training isn't fun, well, sorta"

 "Training?"

 "Yeah, I'm training to be a pilot for space crafts, i pilot the night shift but this is just a small run though before I can pilot bigger ships"

 "That's cool!"

 "Thanks"

 There was more questions, don't worry, I was just thinking if that other team was here yet so I decided it wouldn't hurt to ask "hey Skara, is the other team here yet?"

 She gave me a look and the group stopped, they looked at me knowingly but Skara was confused "you weren't listening the whole briefing, were you?"

 I sorta shook and tilted my head and whined a bit "uuuuu....eeeeeehhhh, no, not one word after Eda stopped, why?"

 "The other team is on another ship, we're both are drifting near each other but they're dealing with the other part of the mission"

 "It needs both teams for this?"

 "I guess so, what your problem with them anyways?"

 "Eehhhhiii don't know, they probably think they're better than us, think that they have the higher ground and are special, like we haven't been trained for the same stuff and just as hard, we've been through the same training"

 "They've been a team longer than us tho, they have more experience"

 "Yeah but we're just as good as them, heck, we're probably better, sure I'm new and still getting a hang of things around the station and missions but I'm great, I have great scores and credits, I'm just as good as their leader, not 'As' experienced but I'm not one to be over looked"

 There was a silence as I finished and I started to think and started asking questions in my head like, 'do they think they're better than me? That I'm a clown? Someone who messes up on the job? Who is only given specail treatment cause they feel bad for me, only cause my family worked here, do- wait, am I? Are they only allowing me here cause of my family record!?

 Are they just treating me nice cause of my last name but actually hate me? Is my team actually against me? Are they being payed to like me, I mean sure I've had experiences with being too much but am I too much now?! And the other team, what have they heard about me, I've seen people whisper, what if they said that I'm not good at anything and only here cause my dad was a scientist and my sister was in the Galra, I mean sure, you can get known if your sister is in a special elite team in a high rank but what if that's it, only because of them?