~Details~

Name:  Yin [Meaning "silver, money", 音 (yīn) meaning "sound, tone" or 荫 (yīn) meaning "shade, shelter, protect"]

A/n: This name will more likely represent Y/n

Age:
Present: 18 (Her age now)
Previous: 400+ (Back then, in her past life)

Gender: Female

Species: Half demon and human.

Hair color: White.

Eye color: Silver Blue

~Appearance~ 

Facts about this character's appearance :

- Yin wears four earrings on her left ear and her right one.
- Her pupil is same the as Hanako from Toilet bound Hanako-Kun.
- Her pupil was like the dark clouds at night and her silver-blue eyes represent the moon or the sky during the day. (weird yeah)
- She got a dark circle under her eyes.

A/n: I'm sorry for those beautiful black people there but this one will be white-

Information:

- Breathing: ????????
-She was sometimes been taking care of by Mitsuri and Shinobu. 
- Cause of death: Battling Muzan.
- Her earrings were a gift from Uzui and his 3 wives.
- Got the title 'Hashira' just after she finished the exam for one week.
- Her breathing was unknown to others so they had called her the 'Element Hashira' Strongest of them all, Hashira.
- She can copy all demon blood art all she wants, except Muzan's, that's her demon art, or maybe not.

Quotes:

"You've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you loved, that's what I did back then...and I will do it again."
- From Yin

"Have I felt love before, Yes But this might be out of the question but my love language is that ...Protecting the ones you love more than yourself."
-From Yin.

"My desire to go up the tower, I'm curious to Why am I in the tower....I...I don't know...I have so many in my thoughts."
-From Yin to Bam.

"You remained me of someone...That I hate the most...I have a question for you, 'What is the value of a life to you?'
-From yin to Hoaqin.

A/n: I'm in love with this demon slayer version! (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
By the way in demon slayer and the style of the anime, I'm not sure if I did the style correctly.

A/n: I'm in love with this demon slayer version! (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)By the way in demon slayer and the style of the anime, I'm not sure if I did the style correctly

Facts about her appearance in this photo:
- The Haori was from Yoriichi.
- She wears a big hat for when she walked in the daytime.

A/n: Love interest???

A/n: Up to you.