⋙20⋘

Even worse that you all are going inside Zigena's body. Noma explained the test, he said to find the flower of Zigena, a jewel that grows only inside of the creature. It was said it was hard to find the jewel making things more complicated, And if you all found the flower of Zigena you all passed the exam.

You all are now on the motorboat and now beside the creature trying now to climb on top. The first one to come on top was Wangnan, Goseng, Miseng, and Akraptor. They were getting tired of going up so it was best to get your Obi out. To their surprise. They finally reach on top, still surprised at the Obi same goes to the others who're with you.

"W-what was that!? How did you do that!!?" Prince exclaimed. "Oh..Um..It's quite complicated to explain..." you said scratching the back of your head.

"Now, you guys stay back!! Zigena will flip soon!" Giseng shouted to make you hear what she was saying, "Okay! be careful!!"

"See you later, Haru! Ehwa!" Miseng waved as you wave back slightly.

The Zigena has two blowholes, one on its back and one on its belly. At this makes your team split into two and entering through both holes.

But, Prince tried to pull the switch of the motorboat but it wasn't working at all. He keeps trying but it wont work, "This isn't working!!"

"Then what should we do!? The Zigena will flip soon!" said Ehwa, "I know! But it's not working!!" Prince said but then Ehwa move him from the side trying it herself, but it only got worse when she exploded it with her fire. The machine was now sizzling.

Your mouth gape open as eyes were dots. Ehwa turn around to you guy giving a smile, "Now that it's black motor It'll be twice as fast..."

The Zigena then roared about to move now, making all you nervous. Ehwa was in a break into tears as she punched the motor hard trying to make it work, not until the water moved as you looked up that the Zigena was about to flip under you all. You all scream ready for the impact.

Ehwa grab on top of the Zigena as she tried to get up and she did as she let out a sigh in relief for surviving, "I almost died. I would have died If I hadn't learned how to swim. When I was little this is the power of early education."

She then sat up looking where she was before, "I hope you are all okay." she said but then she looked down but now one was there. Her eyes then widened, "Are you all...dead..?"

"Mr. Horyang!!, Mr. Prince!!, FUG'S!!" she shouted out your names, but then shouted at nothing, "Aren't you ashamed of yourself you two FUG's to die by drowning!?" she said.

You're there behind her looking funny the way she was shouting, "We're alive Ms. Ehwa. We're not dead." you said cutting her screaming. "Oh!? I knew you two were alive. Too Bad!" she turned around saying that seeing you and Viole.

"What do you want us to do...?" Viole muttered.

"And the others are all okay?" she asked in worried, "Yes, we got on Mr. Horyang at the last moment.." You said, "What!? oh, so you all just left without me?" She asked in disbelief on her face. "Because you were so focused on swimming..."

She was then embarrassed looking down as she placed her hand on her waist, "So...where are the others?" she asked. "They went in. We stayed here to go with you. Even so I was supposed to be there..." you muttered the last part.

"Let's go now. We should hurry to find the flower." Viole said walking towards the hole with you by his side grabbing your hands. While behind was Ehwa screaming about her clothes being dry and asking when did you two both changed.