⋙35⋘

The Red hat guy retreats his hand back to his side making Wangnan lose his balance as he lay down on the ground in pain his side, he coughed violently as blood come out of his mouth, "Wangnan-san!!/ Mr. Wangnan!" you and Bam called out his name filled with worry. "Who are you?? You can't just invade into the tournament!!" Aguero demanded said, The red hat guy didn't bother to even look in Khun's way as he replied, "It's not an intrusion but a fair battle. Because I'm also a participant in this game." he said and this surprised Khun, "Just wait. I'll kill you, too..."

You narrowed your eyes on his figure, 'What up with him...?!'

"Why are you doing this?? It's me that you dislike!! So why are you hurting others!?" Bam said moving his eyes towards Wangnan and the boy, as he was very anxious about the blonde-haired condition.

The red hat guy narrowed his eyes on Bam, "I already told you, the completed one. I want to make you suffer. I don't know how you escaped from the trap, but now that you're here, you can sit and watch your friends die...as you sink into despair." He smirked but then he finally notice your present who glared hard staring almost at his soul.

"You...Your Haru Adaya...arent you? How your appearance had changed...It's just a shame that the horn-" he paused as he looked at the horn attached to your forehead, "- Didn't take controlled of you, now things get a bit difficult about your situation...But don't worry will get what we wanted..." He smirked, making your veins pop out on your head as you grit your now sharp cane teeth, "You!" you lowered your tone.

He ignored you as he look down at the injured Wangnan who was trying his best to cover up the wound with his hand, "Now, shall we begin? You won't last much longer in this state anyway."

"No!!"

But before he could lay a hand on Wangnan, a familiar spear had passed through the red hat guy who swiftly dodge it. "STOP! Monster turtle!!" the small Rak exclaimed as his spear hit the stoned wall. "Crocodile!?" said Khun, as then Rak saw Wangnan on the ground bleeding, "Curry turtle!!" Rak shouted his 'Turtle name'. "How did you find out we were here!?" Khun asked Rak who huffed for air after a long run to come to where Wangnan and Khun are, "I followed that freaking turtle! You punk! you're dead!" he said to the red hat guy. "Another one with a death wish, hm?" 

Rak grab something or someone from behind him and harshly pound it on the ground, "Hey! Punk! Wake up and get to work! Get him now!" he said waking up Laure, he rub his eyes as he slowly woke up but then he took a glance at the red hat guy in confusion. "What did you swallow?" he questioned shocking the red hat guy. 

Unknowing to them a slithering object that moved had made towards to Wangnan's way, 'Right, I just have to stop the bleeding by using my Obi I hide on Wangnan...' you thought, as you saw closely that Wangnan was startled at the upcoming Obi that wrap around his chest, 'It's...Haru's cloth...' he thought as it went inside his shirt so that it wasn't obvious. 'Thank you.'  He coughed as he spoke, "Finally...you succeeded.." this took Beta by surprise, "The training paid off..." Wangnan chuckled dryly as he leaned on the water tub, "This is all because of you both, Viole...Haru. Come out!! PLEASE SUMMON JUE VIOLE GRACE!! And ADAYA HARU!!"

'Wai-! What! I thought one at a time!'

Loading █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒...

A Loading sign showed up when Wangnan had finally summoned Bam, "Come input is completed. The summoning has begun. In Five Minutes...Jue Viole grace will be summoned to this location followed by Adaya Haru." 

Rak rashly grabs Wangnan away from Beta, "Hey, Turtle. Are you all right?" Rak asked the injured Wangnan who slightly coughed, "I'm fine...Thanks to Haru's help. I'm not gonna die after coming all the way here. So hand in there...For five minutes!"