⋙3⋘

Your skin begins to pale as your blood runs cold seeing two familiar faces in front of you not so far, you stop in your tracks as they did as well. Your eyes tremble at their figure as your lips tug slightly up.

"Yin!!" Mitsuri exclaimed, running in your direction hugging you tightly making you stumble on the ground. Your butt hit the ground making a slight noise but didn't mind it and you hug her back, a tear can be seen behind the mask as it falls off your chin. "You here I thought you died! but no! I was wrong. I'm so happy that you're here. I and Obanai had been here for one year now and now we had begun to think of going to the tower so that we can go back home and bring you back but I guess that isn't necessary since you're here. I'm so happy!" She tears up as well.

You sniff as you look where Obanai is, who is now looking at you and Mitsuru, but "Obanai... Mitsuru... I'm so glad you guys are here... But I thought... "

"We don't even know how we got here but we were not an outsider or anything." Obanai said, "Outsider..?" you repeated confuse, "Let's just say this is a fake world. I'm guessing you don't know anything huh...?" he asked as you nodded slowly making him sigh. "Mitsuri you're hugging her tightly again."

"Sorry! I was just happy to see you again!" she said as you smiled softly at her. "I'm happy too but it's not the time to hug each other."

You three are now inside a floating building which you thought was cool, from back then they said to have two people to team up as you were lucky that you had found them and now you here same goes for the 40 teams that had passed as a total of 120 people passed.

With the help of Mitsuri and Obanai, they explain to you pretty much about the tower and its rule, they also have their swords with them. As you then finally know that you're an irregular as the thought maybe Bam and Rachel are too but was not sure.  'This place sure does look familiar to me...I've never been to such a place like this...' you thought looking around, 'Not to mention there are a lot of people makes my ear slightly hurt. '

"It sure is crowdy it's annoying.." Obanai commented about the crowd you guys are in, he was beside you, and Mitsuri was beside him. You nodded with a hum behind the mask as your eyes kept wandering around but then they stop at a familiar blue head. Then your eyes widened when you saw a familiar-looking boy with brown hair and golden eyes, 'He's here..!? What- Does that mean she's here too? I'm glad he's okay...wait, why is he holding a....covered stick....must be a sword...or maybe it was from Lady Yuri!!' you thought as you look at him closely. But then his monster friend who you thought a crocodile was forcing him to fight him, 'He must be the one who shouted back then. If I remember, Rak is his name...Can't believe that monsters are living here...while we are on another dimension...what a relief no demons are here well except for me..' you were in thoughts still looking in their direction. Not knowing your stare makes the light blue-haired boy look your way.

He raised a brow at this in confusion with his hands inside his pocket, 'It's her...I'm glad she had a team- Wha-Why am I worried about that anyways.'

You snap back to reality when Mitsuri pokes your mask, "Nee Yin-chan. Are you perhaps attracted to that guy?? You keep looking at him. Do you think he's handsome? Not to mention! The brown-haired boy is so cute!" she said squealing. You sweatdrop waving your hand around, "No no! You're making a big mistake. I was just looking around..." you said sweat all over your face as it was painted red.

"Liar." Obanai replied quickly, making you look back in disbelief, "You're not looking around you're staring at them for a while...You think that's looking around..?"