⋙33⋘

"Breaking news! The result is in from the Northern Arena! Team FUG won because team Mad Dog threw in the towel! Four members of Team FUG, including Jue Viole Grace, have left the team. So Ron Mei and Varagrav of team Mad dog will take their places!" the news that the host had said shocked Shibisu. 'What? Viole leave his team? And team Mad dog Joined team FUG!? That doesn't make sense!!'

Then he and Vespa heard a Rustling of leaves moving beside them and they were a tall boy, called Shibisu. "Hatz!?" Shibisu exclaimed as Vespa called Hatz human. "How did you get here!?"

"We have to go stop them...from making the worst weapons!" Hatz said trying to get some air. His words shock Vespa and Shibisu, "WHAAT!!?" Hatz walked towards them, "The worst weapons? What do you mean?"

"TIME'S RUNNING OUT!!... Viole- no Bam and Yin are in danger!!"

'Whatever happened to Yin? Why didn't she come with Bam when he began to run as soon as the game started? Why didn't she leave with Viole, did something happen? Where on earth did Bam go and what happened to Yin?' Khun thought looking at the screen in front of him seeing that Bam was running away and without you by his side. "Are you looking for your missing friend? Khun Aguero Agnes?" someone spoke behind him taking him by surprise and saw Miya, one of the gamblers, she was also one of FUG planted.

"FUG planted three Gamblers in this Workshop battle. I am one of them." Khun was about to speak but Miya cut him off, "You guys have been deceived from the beginning. The team Mad dog, the other gamblers all of them are hunters planted by FUG to hunt you guys. You don't need to wear this mask anymore...Khun Aguero Agnes." she said as she remove Khun's mask.

Her eyes slightly narrowed to Khun's eyes, "After all your friend will soon fall into an eternal slumber, and the other will 'betray' you soon enough."

Khun was still seated after their conversation with Miya, he was trying to figure out all FUG's plans, 'FUG planted three Gamblers in this battle? And bam will fall into an eternal slumber..? Yin...betraying Bam...? What the hell is going on!?'

On the north side of the area where the arena for Team FUG is Hwaryun disguised as Yuto, Horyang, and Novick. "Viole's in that Mountain?"

"Yes, probably locked in the desert area where the needle is kept," replied Hwaryun. "Ugh, Damn sneaky FUG...Why did FUG betray Viole all of the sudden? I thought FUG entered this Workshop battle to give him the needle." said Novick as he glance at Hwaryun, "Right. But there is an opposing force. This force comprised some slayers and elders who didn't want Viole to want the power of the needle a mere slayer candidate. They hope to become the ones who can use the power of the needle. So they joined forces with the workshop staff and sent their men to scheme against you. They're planning on making a weapon by dissolving Viole in the needle. But that's no to all that, They plan to give the Devi's Horn to Haru." 

The two men look at Hwaryun's side in shock, "What even is this Devil's horn? Why did they choose her?" 

"The Devil's Horn...Is once someone's horn. An Irregular's horn. No one knew about that person's name, but they were known for their Horrifying horn. They planned it all to give it to her because it will be useful for the Elders and the Slayers. Once they gave her that and it went complete, she will go berserker and long for flesh and blood. She'll lose herself and once she did eat something or someone, her memories will be whipped out."

The two men's blood ran cold after that horrifying news, "That's why she was acting like that, sick because it's working faster, but will be having a lot of time to stop her once we get to Viole."