⋙32⋘

The Development tournament or called The Semifinal tournament had finally begun with all vanguards heading into the battle area. The host had explained briefly about the tournament. They began to explain this event, you however were having a weird feeling from the time you woke up suddenly in your room. You've kept getting strong headaches and it suddenly stops, you didn't remember what happened to you nor how you got into your room. You thought it might be Viole who pick you up and lay you down from your bed.

You inhale and exhale intensely, while you stand ahead of Viole, you and the team are in the airship looking down at the island you are supposed to be doing the tournament. Above that, you are now wearing a purple Haori that reminds you of your older brother, Michikatsu. Viole who was beside you had noticed you acting weird and how you hold your forehead when you asked him if he were the one carrying you back to your room he answer no, to which he got worried about what had happened to you. But after that, Reflejo overheard your conversation and told me that he was the one carrying you. He got crept out and that and keep his eye on him for now.

You, Viole, and Novick are at the north end of the water stadium. The waiting place of Team FUG. You try to calm yourself and ease the pain in your head, especially on the left side of your forehead. Viole took a glance at you, "Are you sure that you're okay Haru?? You're making me so worried, how about you stay here and take some rest." he narrowed his brow in worry.

"No, I'm okay, I can handle it. Viole," you replied, fixing your Haori, you stood up but then you almost tripped but were luckily caught by Viole helped you to stand up. "Are you really sure you can join?? Please stay if you can't handle it," he said, you shake your head. "I'm fine."

"The Tournament has begun in the south, Viole, Haru." said Novick who was leaning and was outside, "We should get prepared now." you nodded your head. "Got it. Let's go, Novick." you left leaving Viole all worried.

You and the team FUG are now walking down the stairs, you were quiet but deep down you wanted to scream in pain from the headache you are having. It was getting worse but you hold back. You ignore your surroundings, you come slightly lightheaded, and you want some comfort but you hold back from grabbing Viole's hands. You then snap back to reality when you heard Viole talking to Relfejo, you then come to overhear their conversation.

"Tell me more about the guy named Varagarv," Viole said, and Relfejo told more information about the guy Varagarv. After he told the information, "It's dangerous for you to fight him directly. Especially Ms. Haru in her condition right now. It's better that you eliminate his teammates first and then beat him together with us."

"No. I don't want any unnecessary sacrifices. The best method is to only catch The Mad dog as fast as we can." Viole suggested, "While you block the other enemies, I'll go. Please defend me from behind with our other teammates. I'll go to the Mad dog by myself."

"But Viole-" you join their conversation but he cuts you off immediately, "No. You're in no condition to come with me. Please be with Novick for now. You should think of your condition and your health," he said, glancing at you on the side. You sighed in exhaustion, "Alright..."

'I'll come back to you. Once I got the thorn, Yin.' he thought.

"It's the semifinal team tournament to win the Best Weapon!! Hello everyone I'm Punk, Host of the Semifinal! And now I'll briefly explain the rules to you!!" after Punk the host explained the rules to all participating Regulars. He began to count to 5, and when it counted to 1. "Tournament starts!!" and all Regulars had disappeared in their places.

You're with Novick, standing with him but your face starts to feel warm and sweaty. Novick looks in your way. He still held a blank expression but his eyes showed that he was worried sick, "Are you sure you're going to be okay with this, Haru? I can see that you're sweating so much. I'm sure I'll be okay alone here."