⋙11⋘

It was silent from this Shinsu water you three are surrounded, you closed your eyes in comfort at the silence but your worries were still there. Opening them and seeing those glowing fish they remained you of something made your heart flutter, and you smiled softly. "Bam, Rachel," you called them getting both of their attention. "Look, Those fish surrounding us," you said they did as they were told. "From when they started to separate, just imagine the fish just being small dots. That is what more likely a star would look like," you told them, Bam's eyes shimmer looking at the fish. Rachel looks at them, blankly. 

You felt your hand being grabbed, looking at whose hand was it, your silver blue eyes contact with his honey eyes. "Yin, look. Our hands," he told you raising both your hands and you saw it was glowing, you blink twice. "Oh?" you confusingly look at both of your hands, as to why it was glowing. "It feels like there's power welling up inside me." he explained his feeling, and you smiled at his childish words, 'If he not scared at all, maybe I shouldn't be.'

"It's pretty but it's too bright," he said smiling at you as you chuckled slightly, smiling at him. Not knowing that from the background Rachel narrowed slightly at both your hands together. Seems like you both forgot she was there, "Anything can happen in here. We're inside Shinsu right now." She said as you and Bam look in her way both hands were still attached to each other.

Rachel was then shaking out of fear as you put your hand on her shoulder, "It's okay Rachel. You don't have to worry too much. Because, Because me and Bam we'll take you to the top of the tower." you said reassuring her making Bam smile with a nodded. 

"Hurry Kurdan!" said Evan speed walking with Kurdan with him behind, "It's dangerous to let Miss Yuri play alone. She always prioritizes her own amusement," he said as then they were both greeted by Hansung. 

"Evankhell isn't here?" Evan ask as they were both seated with a coffee latte on the table, "No, she's away." Hansung replied. "Don't think so. Otherwise, you couldn't have conducted the test like this. There's no way you haven't noticed that one of Jahad's assassins has entered the testing area. Let me be direct. The Black March-" he was then cut off by Hansung, "You're here to retrieve it. I am a mere test director. No matter what happened, I won't let anyone find out about this." he said as a result Evan was shocked at how he knew.

"It's only natural for the Jahad family to pick up its own trash," Hansung said as he took his bowl and sip his coffee. 'Is this guy letting the assassin run free on purpose?' Evan thought as he called out Kurdan's name, he understood the assignment as he went to go where Yuri is. 

"Princess, don't get involved! It's fine if you kill him, but you must help Anaak's daughter. Take some deep breaths." Evan said calling Yuri on the pocket. "Then, let us do." Endorsi said holding her injured arm, "I may be badly wounded, but you're not nearly strong enough to-" lo po was cut off by Endorsi, "Shut up! If helping a friend is an act of treason, then I'm a traitor!" Endorsi yelled at him. 

"Don't. You must not interfere anymore. Got it?" Yuri said as she got up and walked away from Lo po. "A wise decision." he said as he got up, "Kurdan, deal with him," she demanded as Kurdan appeared above the Lo po and smashed him to death with his hammer. 

You gasp in surprise when you notice a red light coming your way, you help Rachel from not falling, as the red light had shoot in your way. Bam went ahead of you and Rachel his bang in his hand trying to shoot the creature, when it was about to attack Bam you took the hit. The bull but your arm but you quickly punch it hard to make it go far away in your location but it doesn't give up, quickly going back to you three. "Yin!" the two shouted in worry, Bam tried to shoot the Bull again. The Bull's tail was about to hit Bam in the head when you took the hit again but unfortunately, Bam was hit as well, his bandana fell on his forehead. You breathe heavily, and as blood came out of your forehead, you groan in pain. 'I can't heal for it is daytime. I can't use my sword for now.' you thought looking at your wounded arm.