⋙24⋘

You reach into the room where the last floating ship is, you look to the side where the shadow was. "Arkraptor-san..." you muttered, "Where are you going, both of you?" he said as he leaned on the wall, his appearance being taken by surprise by Viole. "Mr. Arkraptor?"

"I was out here thinking about how weird it is that he hasn't returned yet...Did he run away secretly?" he asked you both as then stood on both feet not leaning on the wall as he placed his hands on his pockets. "Yes, Horyang-san left by himself." you confirm, "Damn, I knew it. That bastard so this is how he deals with things..." he said then walked past you, "If you two are going after him, don't. It's too bad but this was his choice. We can't stop him."

"Forget about him." he said, stopping to his tracks as you both stayed silent, "We won't." Viole said cutting out the silence between you three or maybe six. "Mr. Horyang said that we're like his family. I understand how he feels. Because I have also been alone since my birth..."

'Same...goes to me..'

"If I were him, I wouldn't want to leave. He didn't have a choice. He left for us. Maybe he is waiting for someone to bring him back as I had before." he said, glancing back at you, "I don't want to leave Mr. Horyang alone."

"...Viole..."

"We'll go and bring Horyang-san back. Arkraptor-san." you said now in the floating ship with Viole. "Wait, Haru! Viole! Wait!!" but that didn't stop you both now gone from the place, "Haru!! Viole!!" he clicked his tongue, "Darn, how could they just go by themselves. What should I do..."

Then a box opened revealing Wangnan, "Chase him, of course." he said as Arkraptor looked at him in shock, "!? Wangnan!? Why are you awake!? What are you doing there?" he asked, "Isn't it obvious? How could I sleep when a Teammate hasn't returned home? I was waiting to surprise Horyang when he got back." Wangnan said.

"That's not necessary!!"

"Anyway, Let's follow Viole and Haru. And go see Horyang. If he really wants to leave We'll let him go. But, as Viole said, that might not be true." he said leaning his arm on the edge of the box, "But..."

Then another box opened beside Wangnan, shocking the two, 'Argh! Don't you get it!? We have to follow him!!" Prince exclaimed at their stupidity, "P-prince!? Since when have you-!" Wangnan was cut off when the prince said, "I've been waiting here to surprise Lord Devil! But what the heck is going on!? I can't let him go like this! Let's go and bring him back!!" he explained as he said wanting to bring Horyang back. Wangnan looked at him dumbfounded, "When did you get here..." he muttered.

"But do you have a floating ship to take? The one they took was the last one..." Arkaptor said making Prince and Wangnan make a face, "Of course not."

"I knew it, Idiots."

"Even if we want to follow after them, we can't without a ship...."

"I'll take care of that." Ehwa said with them shocking the three again, "Ehwa!? Were you awake too!?" she replied, "Of course, I never fall asleep before Viole and Haru do. I need to keep an eye on them. Anyway, if you're going to chase after them, I can rent a floating ship for us. I'll be able to get one from my family." she said,

R-really!? Is that possible!?" Wangnan questioned, Ehwa look at him as she made a face. "Did you forget I'm an heir from one of the ten great families?"

"Oh! Right!"

"Let's go bring Mr. Horyang back." Ehwa said as she stop in front of them, "Okay! Let's go!!"

"Bam, I had a bad feeling about this..." you said as Bam looked at you confused, "Why...?" he asked, you looked down placing your hand on your heart that was beating faster. "I just have a feeling...that's all...So we should keep our guards on Bam." you said looking up to him who nodded, grabbing your hand that was placed beside your chest, "Well be fine..."