⋙6⋘

Bam finally opened his eyes and he saw first Rak who was eating a chocolate bar, "You're awake Bam!" Khun exclaimed as he rest his hands on Bam's bed looking down at him, "Mr. Khun?" he said as he seat up on the bed then put his hand to his head feeling a bandage cover them, "You've been asleep for five days." said Khun.

"And the next test started yesterday-"

"Mr. Khun-" Bam was cut off, "You must be worried that you've been disqualified." Khun said, "Huh? No, I-" bam was again cut off, "Then relax. You're lucky."

Back then all regulars are now in a room as Lero ro stand in front of you all. You were seated beside Obanai as Mitsuri was on the other side, you were all the way from the back as you don't want Rachel to see you. 

"The fourth test will be conducted after you are assigned positions." Lero ro said. "Assigned Positions?" Shibisu questioned, "The battle fought in the tower are team Battles. Your position is the role you take on during battles. There are five basic positions."

" 'The Fisherman', They fight at close quarters at the heart of the battle."

" 'The Bearer', They control and kill their enemies from a distance."

" 'Light Bearer', They illuminate the dark rower with their Lighthouse, as well as gather and distribute information about the situation."

" 'Scout', They investigate their enemies' movements on the frontlines and assist the Fisherman."

"Finally, 'Wave controller'. They are directors of the battle, who provide support and control in combat using Shinsu."

"You will study the position you are assigned, depending on your performance. Several of you may be chosen to fulfill those positions." Lero ro explained. 

You were about to raise a hand but got beaten by Khun who raises his hands first, "Excuse me." he called out for Lero ro, "What is it? Khun?"

"What about the guy who is injured right now? Are they disqualified?" he asked for the sake of Bam, you sigh in relief as you thank him for asking that.

"They're responsible for their own injuries." Lero ro said as a matter a fact you narrowed your brow in disbelief, "Then what about the back turtle??" Rak said getting off his seat. "I'm sure he will be okay Yin-chan." Mitsuri muttered to you as you smile softly at her behind the cloth, "Thanks Mitsuri.."

"By the way, Bam's position is Wave controller." said Lero ro as he glanced at Khun, "Since the arrival of the Wave controller instructor, Yuga has been delayed their training will begin in two days from tomorrow," he said making you and Khun sign in relief as Rak's mouth was wide open in shock.

"So your training starts tomorrow. You're really lucky." said Khun after explaining as he put his hands over Bam's shoulder, "Y-yeah. So, uh.." Bam stuttered to his words as Khun know what he was about to say, "Oh...You're wondering about the girl who helped you?" this made Bam gasp, "She's fine. She wasn't seriously injured." 

Bam slightly smile at this news, "But apparently she's not the girl you know." said Khun, "Huh?", "I asked her about it, and she said she has no idea who you are. I guess you mistook her for someone else."

"I mistook her...But! What about Yin!!?" he asked in worried as he slightly saw that she was also injured, "Oh her, she's completely fine. Here she gave this to me for you to read it, but I read it first, here." he said giving Bam the paper you gave to Khun. Bam then read what was on the paper at it said,