Adopted into the Minecrafts

(Next day in Ranboo's room)

(Around 8-9 AM)

-Bing- -bing- my alarm went off, loud. I thought I turned it off last night- it's plugged in again. I looked to other side of the room, a boy with purple streaks fading in and out of his hair laying down with his phone in his hand "Good luck" he said not looking up from his phone. "Thanks.." "No problem " he knew I was being sarcastic. I hadn't gotten to know my new roommate very long, He wasn't inside the room often. I looked at the end of his bed,a ufo shaped backpack.

"Ranboo. Phil's here for you, don't come back this time." One of the older kids said, Because he was here so long he became part of the staff. "Yes sir." I grabbed my bags, only two. One of my actual belongs and the rest my clothes, "Hey." I turned back towards the boy on the bed "My names Purpled by the way" "Ranboo." A odd way to leave but, I didn't mind.

While walking to the front a bunch of kids ran around, one caught my attention. He was new to the place and was already being adopted he had a paper on his back that said "Being adopted this week!" How lucky. The kid then ran into my legs, I wasn't surprised my height made me invisible to the little kids. "I'm sorry! I'm Charlie!" "Ranboo, Your lucky to be adopted so fast." The kid was walking beside me on my way"the man adopting me brought me here, He said I was special.. whatever that meant." Special? Like a hybrid? My theory was proven correct when the staff looked at him with disgust.

The staff hated hybrids, we're seen as freaks in their eyes. "Oh you met the slime hybrid." One of them said seeing me next to him. "Ranboo!" "Tommy be quiet!" I looked towards where I heard my name. There was a kid with a red jacket on,Tan shorts and some muddy tennis-shoes, yelling at a slightly taller person with a little kid on his shoulders wearing round glasses with a long jacket,The jacket went down to his ankles. I looked at them confused on how they knew my name, unless I've met them before.

Then I saw Phil, he was talking to the lady at the desk she was always nice to everyone. "Oh Ranboo!" Phil noticed me and smiled towards me, I walked towards the group "Hello Ranboo! Your lucky, Phil is nice I've been Friends with him for a few years" the lady at the desk said, I had forgotten her name I started looking around her desk for her name tag, then I found it. 'Cara Puffy' I just smiled trying to seem happy I was adopted, still not sure of the group. "Where's techno?" Puffy asked Phil "He stayed back at the house so he could train up to do a duel with Clay again." Puffy laughed at the sentence "There always training together" Clay? Mrs.Puffy had a kid?

"I'm Tommy! The big man-" I looked at the two just to see the slightly taller one pulling him back by his jacket hoodie. "Shut up child. Im Wilbur, Feel free to call me Will" I noticed the kid on his shoulders was asleep "This is Fundy,There my kid" I remembered that much,I didn't remember what hybrid they were. "Well you 3 ready to go?" Phil asked us I nodded unsure if that was a good response

When we got to the car I was surprised to see it, how could fit all of us?

"Come on big man!" "I might be to tall." "Nonsense the cars magic it makes it self comfortable for the person or people inside" Phil said proving his point as he entered I saw the seat he was on adjust a make a dent for his wings. "Cool right?" Tommy said pointing at the seat the patting the spot next to him. I stepped inside the car slowly worried I'd hit my head but I saw the roof of the car rising. "Cool.." I muttered under my breath surprised by the magic of the car