Memories

(The next morning)

(Ranboo pov)

When I got up, there was a towel on my pillow. What happened yesterday? My book, oh there's more out on the desk. I reached for one, the cover read 'English Writing, How to change your language simpler' what? When did I have a desk? When did I get a book like this. Why would I have a book like this? I looked on the seat of the chair there was a outfit there. Black and white gloves (fingerless 😌😌), A red hoodie and some jeans. When did I? *Knock* Who is that? Most staff didn't knock they slammed the door.

"Ranboo are you up yet?" A unfamiliar voice called "W-who are you?" I mumbled back against the wall of my room. "Haha nice joke boss man. It's me Tommy!" Tommy? Did I know a Tommy? I grabbed my memory book flicking through the pages. Oh he's my brother I guess, probably not for long. I walked towards the door almost tripping when I stood up, and opened it to the slightly smaller than me boy with blonde hair that reminded me of Gold he had raccoon ears and tail, he had a red hoodie on with white streaks on the sleeves. "Hello.." "You good Ranboo?" "Yeah." That's a lie, I wasn't. I don't remember much, It was normal for me to have memory problems after a few days.

"TOMATHY!" A voice yelled throughout the halls "Oh shit hide me!" Tommy ducked behind me snickering while leaning against me. "Oh Ranboo you awake, Tommy I see your tail you little raccoon." The pink haired boy said while pulling Tommy out of my room "Tommy what did I say last night?" He was holding Tommy like a actual raccoon by his hood. "Don't bother Ranboo." He mumbled under his breath "Um. I'm Sorry but I don't remember you guys." I said slowly backing up, the pink haired boy dropped Tommy and called for someone "Phillll? Can you come here please.." A few seconds later a man with blonde hair pulled back into a bun came from downstairs "What is it?"

He asked then seeing me "Oh Ranboo your awake, Are you alright?" He walked towards the door. I don't remember any of these people, I opened my book looking through to try and remember them only things I saw were small doodles of them "I'm sorry I don't remember you" I close the book holding it close to me "Oh well Ranboo, I'm Phil I adopted you the other day. This is techno, he's your brother just like Tommy here. Wilbur is upstairs, he's techno's twin" "Oh okay then, You guys already know me.." my attention was brought over to a boy around Tommy's age running towards shim with a black and white hoodie in his hands "IT ARRIVED YOOO" "this is Tubbo, He s been staying with us for a few days. He's Tommy's friend" Tommy grabbed the hoodie from Tubbo and stuffed it into my hands "We ordered this for you boss man. I got the size off of the jacket you are always wearing" "⏁⊑⏃⋏☍ ⊬⍜⎍" I said to Tommy with a smile

I didn't get gifts often. I liked this, It's nice and soft. The inside was purple I rubbed my hand against the fabric zoning out

(Techno pov)

Well he likes the hoodie Tommy got him, That's good "Hey Ranboo,You wanna go out for a walk? It's nice out" Tommy and tubbo ran downstairs to play some more games together,and Phil went back to his work shop. I was about to walk away when Ranboo grabbed my sleeve "Sure.." "okay I'll go get changed" I walked back to my room throwing on a less 'Royal' outfit when I exited my room Ranboo was outside of his door with a new outfit on aswell. Still the same hoodie though, just around his waist.

"Well let's get going!" He heard me and rushed over to me as we exited the house and headed for me and Wilbur's favorite trails. "So Ranboo, What do you remember about us?" "Wilbur likes to make songs, Tommy and tubbo are best friends. Phil helped me" I didn't really talk to him much so I wasn't surprised that he didn't remember me "Oh. You gave me books, for me to learn English" "I did, So you forgot a lot from the last few days." "I guess?" "Don't worry, Phil had to get used to Tommy being annoying" He laughed at my joke, though it was true Tommy was really quiet for the first few weeks then he started to open up.