School day

(It's a short chapter today my friends)

(Ranboo POV)

When I excited one of my classes I saw somebody talking to Drista, is that Drista's friend? I walked over and waved to drista she immediately grabbed my arm and pulled me near her "Leave me alone, I have a escort." Escort? "Play along." She whispered into my ear, I nodded "Fine." The person said and walked away "What was that about?"

Drista let go of my arm "Nothing. Just staff and volunteers are being dicks." Oh, it was a staff member? They looked around our age

"Hey!" I heard Tommy yell while running towards us "Tommy!" Drista said changing the topics. "Ranboo,Drista this is Eryn!" "Sup" "Hi" "Yo" introductions were passed around "I'm a half demon by the way, what bout you two?" He asked me and Drista. "I'm half sheep hybrid, my brother is Clay. He gets in trouble a lot in town" Eryn laughed Athena pointed at me "And you tall guy?" "Oh I'm a half enderman.." The halls went silent and I noticed people were looking towards us

"Freaks." "Hybrid weirdos" Were mumbled in the hall "I um.." I tried to say anything but I couldn't speak everyone looking at me was overwhelming. "Hey!" That voice sounded stern I covered my eyes to not see anybody, but I felt a hand on my shoulder "H-Huh?" I moved my hands away from my face to see a tall demon hybrid looking at the group with a smile "Hello! My name is Badboyhalo, You can call me bad. I'm a teacher here" He removed his hand and simply smiled at the group "Or my dad" Eryn added onto Bad's introduction. "Your related?" Tommy said looking up at bad "Yep! Him and Sapnap are my kids, Drista I'm sure you've met me" she nodded and walked away "But it's class time you three! Do you need some help navigating?

Eryn shoke his head No and walked to his class Tommy also said no "Maybe?" Bad chuckled and put his hand out "Here, What's your next classroom number?" "Oh um.. 209.." I handed him my schedule "Oh that's my class! Arnt you lucky, follow me!" Bad handed me back my schedule and started to walk fast down the hall, I followed barely keeping up with him. His height probably helps with his speed.

When we got to the classroom I was pointed to my seat, Near the back with one kid next to me. I went back there and sat down when I looked over I saw he had a device in his hands? "Mr.Purpled! Please put away the game console, You have lunch for that!" He looked up from it, nodded and put it in his pocket "You seem familiar? What's your name" "R-Ranboo" "Oh, I was your roommate at the adoption center" he was? I had a roommate?

During the class I noticed that it was mostly humans but more hybrids were in this class than others "Hey" I looked over to purpled "What's the answer to 15? I missed it" "Oh, it's 1'974" "thanks man" purpled looked back to his paper and resumed the paper. I think i got it correct, I hope I did..

When the bell rang,Bad took our papers and waved us goodbye it was lunch time now. On the way to the lunchroom I saw tubbo's hoodie on the floor outside of the restroom I could tell it was his because of the giant 'T' on the tag. I picked it up and entered

"Ranboo!" Tubbo yelled running over to me, there were other human kids in the room "Hey freak get back here!" They looked at me scared then threw a toilet paper roll at me I dodged it easily, the aim wasn't good. "Excuse me." "What the fuck do you want with him?" I handed Tubbo his hoodie and walked over to the boys who were blocking a stall door. "He is a freak, he doesn't deserve it." It? "Come on Ranboo let's head to lunch.." Tubbo said with his hoodie on and over his head "No, what did they do?" I looked towards Tubbo "Fine. They flushed my phone down the toilet.. it's not that big of a deal though I can survive without it." Tubbo was against the restroom door now, but moved when it opened.

"Boys, You should be heading to lunch by now- Oh? Ranboo what's going on in here?" It was bad! Right, they were yelling at me earlier he must've of heard!! "Nothin-" one of the boys tried to lie to bad but was interrupted by Tubbo "They flushed my phone down the toilet sir. May me and Ranboo head to lunch now?" Bad nodded and held the door open for us to leave.. he could definitely be scary

When we left the restroom I heard the boys being scolded by bad, "Come on boo. I heard lunch is actually edible" I didn't understand but he just laughed and ran to the cafeteria while dragging me with him

(I JUST FOUND THIS OUT- I WAS ON THE WIKI AND ERYN IS SAPNAP'S BROTHER CANONICALY!?!?-Author)