Restaurant mishap

When we were done with lunch I understood what he meant how is that food allowed?! "Ughhh that was horrible!!" My stomach ached from the food. "Heh, I can't say I warned you because I wanted to see you react tbh" Tubbo joked "Don't worry big man we have a few hours left, We can stop by somewhere with real food on the way" we headed to our next classes.

(When school ends)

"RANBOOOOOOOOOO" Tommy ran towards me with his arm's waving around to the exit "WHATS UP BIG MAN?" Tubbo ran over to me aswell "Come on Tommy! We're going to get some food then head home!!" Tommy nodded and headed towards the side for his bike "Pfft we're not going to bike there dummy!" "Huh?" We both looked at Tubbo confused by what he meant.

He dragged us over to a car "Come on!" Drista called us inside the vehicle "Woah woah!? Drista!?" Tommy backed up from us and pointed at Drista in the front "Chill it's not mine, It's my cousins! Meet GD or as her Boyfriend calls her Mama-" Drista was shut up by her mouth being covered "Drista. Shush girlie, Sup my names Dreamie! My Nickname is just GD though" Tommy nodded and opened the car door, Inside was bags of red stone experiments and other odd things. "What's that for?" "My boyfriend needed some supplies don't worry" GD put the bag in the front.

Tommy,Me and tubbo all climbed inside. I had to go in the back row but I didn't mind "Sorry boo again" "Tubbo it's not that big of a deal!" Tommy and tubbo sat in the row before me and Drista and GD were in the very front. "We have to make a pit stop by where my boyfriend is staying though, So let's get there fast!" GD called and turned on some music (The playlist is on Spotify people!! Labeled Dream smp shit!! I made it myself)

We arrived at a very big building with words above it saying 'LAS NEVADAS' "what's las Nevadas?" I asked "My bf has to stay here with his cousin for a while, Wanna come in? It's pretty cool inside and there's arcade games" "Isn't it a casino?" "No age limit!!" A casino with no age limit? I knew what casinos were from tv shows Wilbur would watch with techno.

When we walked in, A dude almost tubbo's height walked over to us "Hey! Hey! I'm Quackity how can I help you- Oh yo your MD's Girl friend!" Quackity sat down on a table in front of us, "He's up in my office" He pointed at the elevator as she walked over there

"So. Who are you four?"He asked getting a different tone than the friendly one with GD.. "I'm a cousin of GD. These are my friends Quackity was it?" Drista said while making herself seem more mature for our age. "Tommy." "Tubbo" "I-I'm Ranboo" everyone was telling me so I did too, but.. I don't trust him.

"Want a soda?" His mood changed faster than Tommy running. "H-Huh? What happened to you trying to Intimidate us!?" Tommy was confused, I think we all were. A boy in the middle of Tubbo and Tommy's heights ran over with a plate with sodas on it "HHIIIII" He yelled while coming over trying to not trip.

He ran into us dropping the plate "I'm sorry Quackity!!" "Its fine Charlie, I'll clean it up" Charlie got up on his feet and hugged quackity. The kid was so familiar for some reason? After a few minutes of awkward silence GD reappeared from the elevator "Hey! Everyone ready to leave for food?" She called walking over to us "Oh food? We have food here" Quackity said looking at GD "No thank you Big q" GD led us back to her car and drove us somewhere, Tubbo wouldn't tell us where.

-When they get there-

"What is this place?" Tubbo practically dragged me out of the car "Don't worry boss man!" Tommy followed us to the door

(The next part is inspired by someone on wattpad! Choose Wisely, it's a superhero DSMP au! The author is AliveAndRed)

When we got inside Gd drove off "She's going to pick us up later don't worry" Drista reassured me and Tommy, who've never been in this part of town. "Welcome to down town SMP!" Tubbo said while we waited for someone to come to the front "Oh hello, Im sorry I didn't notice people came!" A seeming cat hybrid walked over to us with a box on her tail?- "Oh give me one second" She flipped the box onto her head and her cat ears popped out of the top of the box "There we go!"